Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

24 minutes ago, scutus said:

That being the case. She now has multiple toys at her disposal !   😉

I did not see her using any toys this time. When she was singing and dancing in the tub, it was clear that it would end up with bating. A quote from some other comparison: whose bating is the most erotic and beautiful on RLC? The answer: definite number one is Leora, then we stay quiet for a week before we start suggesting number two. The odd thing is of course that Paul is in the living room close by, and he acts as if he did not notice. How long can this last?!

• Like 1

Although perhaps a somewhat satisfying occasion, imo another apparent occasion of being evident of frustration at times of one not being afforded or having even a small percentage of time to ones self as once did unfortunately. Even in relationships, individuals of the relationships more times than not enjoy a certain amount of time to themselves as to not develop any feelings of being overcrowded or closed in by another individual.

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although perhaps a somewhat satisfying occasion, imo another apparent occasion of being evident of frustration at times of one not being afforded or having even a small percentage of time to ones self as once did unfortunately. Even in relationships, individuals of the relationships more times than not enjoy a certain amount of time to themselves as to not develop any feelings of being overcrowded or closed in by another individual.

I don't think I've ever seen anything more PC in my life. Brother, just spit it out!

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Translation upon further review: Paul, GTFO, we're tired of you. We know you and God's gift to you are tight. But, it doesn't work for our collective at the moment. Please leave the apartment. Signed: Everyone.