B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

God have mercy..the twins,Gina in balcony..as usualy most certain deciding what show number will be..what will the "robots" choose..maybe an nude massage in livingroom floor..or an exciting massage in bedroom.maybe an three way shower...zzzz.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy..the twins,Gina in balcony..as usualy most certain deciding what show number will be..what will the "robots" choose..maybe an nude massage in livingroom floor..or an exciting massage in bedroom.maybe an three way shower...zzzz.

it's probably going to be the butler in the kitchen with a bag of flour 🙂

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Mike, Blair and Blair's baby sister Lorraine are the only ones in B3 now

get used to that, you will see the same scenario over and over again.....B3 is one of the worst things that RLC ever did in my opinion.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

get used to that, you will see the same scenario over and over again.....B3 is one of the worst things that RLC ever did in my opinion.

I think B2 and B3 are a dead tie for worst apartments.  RLC needs to get rid of everyone in thise 2 apartments and start over again

Of all the residents on B2 and B3 the only one I would keep would be Jaya but I would move her to B4.  The 3 new girls in B4 may prove to be valuable assets or totally worthless liabilities.  It's too early to tell yet.  I think Jaya with the right roommates and chemistry could make a big difference.  Match her up with Lorraine and keep Lorraine at home for a change.