B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

I have no recollection of either of the twins having sex with a guy on camera or even masturbating. In all the months they have come to Barcelona have they done either of those things? I know one of them was staying outside the house the last time supposedly due to a boyfriend but nothing on camera.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Non ho alcun ricordo di uno dei due gemelli che hanno sesso con un ragazzo sulla macchina fotografica o anche masturbarsi. In tutti i mesi sono venuti a Barcellona hanno fatto una di queste cose? So che uno di loro era stare fuori casa l'ultima volta presumibilmente a causa di un fidanzato, ma nulla sulla macchina fotografica.

I guess once a girl licked a twin's pussy, but I can't remember the name

• Like 1

Guest Peeker Seeker

Good house, nice pretty girls naked all time, nice girl gina pretty pussy, I like this very much.

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I guess once a girl licked a twin's pussy, but I can't remember the name

hi, Mikelima, yes, it was Sher, the only time the twins did something sexual and maybe the first time they saw it well, what was going on

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Looks like Jaya is headed out again after being home for 30 minutes.  Maybe she got wind of the potential party back at B2 from moving from B4?

maybe she is headed to meet the others and then go back to B3......it's always a guessing game when they step out that door pretty much.