B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

B1..last stay of twins(or one of the last stays),in one of last days(in night)they puted an similar style explicit show..was one time,one event(bet will be similar this time)..in main big bedroom,one of the twins was fingered etc by other girl resident,don't remember very well but the two twins were present and maybe two other girls.

That's the event I mentioned in small print. It was actually Lia, not Mia. However, I was never convinced it had actually happened during that event, and the light and cam angles were poor. Last night there was no doubt, and it was far better, IMO...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the event I mentioned in small print. It was actually Lia, not Mia. However, I was never convinced it had actually happened during that event, and the light and cam angles were poor. Last night there was no doubt, and it was far better, IMO...

It did happen.....Sher threw up and cried afterwards....I am a little bit confused about the twins...Which one sleeps on the left and have a birth mark on her left bum cheek??? Was she the one that got a dildo shoved in her fanny yesterday by Gina??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

B1..last stay of twins(or one of the last stays),in one of last days(in night)they puted an similar style explicit show..was one time,one event(bet will be similar this time)..in main big bedroom,one of the twins was fingered etc by other girl resident,don't remember very well but the two twins were present and maybe two other girls.

Yes, it was with Regina and Sher.

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

you're right, we've seen these things hundreds of times, but the thing that surprised us was who did it, I don't know if it was a farewell show or imposed by RLC, the only thing to see now, if it was a meteor was a real change, everything is always a show, there is nothing really intimate, but we have always known it

Maybe you're right, but I do personally find alot more intimate when for example Gina or Jaya masturbate, by themself, alone, no masks. That said, I think it is sad that Jaya had to leave, for whatever reason that was. She was wild and crazy, and could maybe have influenced Gina in that way too. She was the one who could make this place interesting again.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe you're right, but I do personally find alot more intimate when for example Gina or Jaya masturbate, by themself, alone, no masks. That said, I think it is sad that Jaya had to leave, for whatever reason that was. She was wild and crazy, and could maybe have influenced Gina in that way too. She was the one who could make this place interesting again.

I never thought I would say this about anyone in B2 but I will miss Jaya.  For the most part she was just as much a kindergarten clown like the rest of them but she did have that 1 night or morning in B3 where she let Kylie and Rus play with her and that has kept me hopeful for something similar to happen again.  The way she left under the cloak of the unexpected UM really has me wondering why.  Kylie and Rus knew she was leaving or they wouldn't have gone over there to say goodbye but nobody else had a clue.  Not even the wise and wonderful Wizard of CC (Noldus).  

• Like 1