B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Whatever you are smoking will you share a little?ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜....You know they are adorable...I've always had a soft spot for twins...My mum, grand dad and best friend are all twins...All identical except my grand dad who was a fraternal twin.......

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, but she only out for about 45 mins...

maybe not everyone has seen, before going out, Gina standing in front of the wardrobe, did with a coin head or cross and surely won what she said to go out

• Upvote 1

it seems to me very strange that RLC is forced to return the girls who lived in the apartments three or four years ago, it is possible that you will not find young girls, who for a few thousand euros are naked, masturbating in front of the cameras

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Amy - one of the first girls in B2 (with Lola and Megan is back
Welcome
ย 

Amy 02.08.2016 17.08.2016 B2 15

Almost the longest time between two tours:

1. Monica (1.050 days)
  2. Amy (959 days)
  3. Sofie (904 days)

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's very cute, with a lovely little body. She did have a big tat on her last stay, but it was obviously not permanent, unless they just made a great job at removing it...๐Ÿ˜

Thank you Naga, it seemed like I remember her having a tattoo on her first stay.ย  It must have been one of those types you put on with water or something.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Naga, it seemed like I remember her having a tattoo on her first stay.ย  It must have been one of those types you put on with water or something.

Mila painted herย  (and Liona's arm)ย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Like 1