Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

the girl has been a guest a few times and she is hit and miss, sometimes she is all into the 3 some and then there are times, like today she acts so shy and unsure, like today. you can tell sam is frustrated.. but if sam catches her in a weak moment like after she wakes up .. she gives in easily... in my opinion

il y a 37 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Je pensais que c'était un forum anglophone.

tu t ' es trompé c ' est un forum mondial ......regardes autour de toi y a plein de pays ...France Italie USA Angleterre etc....et presque tous les locataires parlent le russe 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Now I hope all this silly talk about this girl only being interested in Eva can finally be put to rest. The girl just climbed into the couch with Sam leaving Eva to sleep alone in the bedroom.

So? she want the other way too and she want that Eva and Sam will be satisfied 

Wrong, wrong, wrong … i watched the whole season of Eva&Sam from the start of season 1 … the tiny Girl and Sam are Married and Eva is the Girlfriend of Sam's Brother Baldy … they played Charade with you through all the Episodes … Why u think Charade is so important in the RLC World … and if you still dont believe me … Sam is closer to the Tiny Girls Soul than he ever was with Eva, because he went streight into her ARSE! … he never took that path with Eva! …

#rlc-fan-fiction

• Like 2