Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

3 minuti dietro la tenda.Quando li ha lavati, quello grosso lo ha pilito bene fino a metà circa ( in pussy penso lo abbia usato) mentre quello piccolo si è soffermata sulla punta e i primi 2 3 centimetri....che dopo ieri sera si lasci anche lei andare e provi qualche cosa che fino adesso ci manca da vedere (una sola volta io l'ho vista brevemente in doggy con chiaramente Sam che la inculava)

buongiorno, volevo sapere se qualcuno verso le8.23 locali stamattina ha capito cosa guardava Eva sul pc in sala.... io ho un monitore piccolo e poca risoluzione, ma mi sembrava un video della serata a letto..... 

5 hours ago, nadiuska said:

I'm sorry about last night rebliz but Sam is devoted to fuck Eve and the girl: just plug in the ass and the girl in the room even his finger while he was in doggy the first time. A Eva made a masturbation with anal plug, then replicated the first time with the girl in the room. perhaps strange evening was organized by Eva so that maybe Sam has left the honor of choosing what to play with ... With the plug had a good chance to play with the butt of Eve, with the other instruments was a little more difficult, Eva at most vootle uses black dildo front, with fatigue, behind tried alone but it has only supported, when he tried more is stopped immediately .... q

And she seemed to "obey" to a precise plan, although it seemed a little cold even with Eve, even this morning they took a shower together then she is covered. Adeso Room chiaccherano, Eva still in a bathrobe

I didn't understood what do you want to say with all this description 

We all knows the story but not all knows the history

This is what pisses me off. Now Eva packing some items so she can go fuck her boyfriend outside the apartment. I dont care if they fuck other people but I have an expectation they will do it in the apartment where I pay to enjoy them. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, moreau said:

tu t ' es trompé c ' est un forum mondial ......regardes autour de toi y a plein de pays ...France Italie USA Angleterre etc....et presque tous les locataires parlent le russe 

In English thanks.

46 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

This is what pisses me off. Now Eva packing some items so she can go fuck her boyfriend outside the apartment. I dont care if they fuck other people but I have an expectation they will do it in the apartment where I pay to enjoy them. 

And she couldn't care less about your crying. Get a life.

13 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And she couldn't care less about your crying. Get a life.

One of the best things about this site is the ignore list.  Quit commenting about other member posts. It's against the rules. I don't even know the guy whose post you commented but he deserves his opinion just as you do. Comment about the tenants and leave the members alone. You're an antagonist on here, always have been. 90% of your comments are to piss people off.

• Like 3

Little by little I'm reading the posts and checking out the apartment and I thought that guest has been there several times and lets Sam fuck her but is mainly interested in Eva.  I watched last night and she and Eva kissed a little and played with each others tits but I didn't see either of them play with the others pussy or go down on each other.  Are that guest and Eva not really into each other?

Il y a 1 heure, kris66 a dit :

In English thanks.

AVEC TON DOIGT TU FAIS UN CLIC A DROITE SUR TA SOURIS D' ORDINATEUR POUR LA TRADUCTION ..ET SI CELA NE MARCHE PAS TU TE METS LE DOIGT DANS LE ......

4 hours ago, moreau said:

Yesterday Eva has brought a friend for Sam the fuck ...... able to go tonight to get fucked outdoors 

Seems like a pure bargaining mechanism to me, cynical as we may find it to be, but all the same maybe still driven by love for one another and their individual needs.

Just another form of swinging, surely, when both partners consent and help one another fulfil their fantasies. It also looked like the girl was very happy with what was going on and it was not merely a selfless act to help her friend Eva.

Maybe because she enjoys this, but doesn't trust any other men she doesn't know, the reassurance from Eva that Sam will take care of her needs safely would be a big factor in all of this as they are not complete strangers.

And while it's a shame that we can't see what Eva is doing off site, we should be grateful that the girl at least is on the free cameras and within some limitations appears happy to be seen by us, even if not in close up like she would be, say, in the bedroom.

Sam part au travail avec sa belle chemise blanche et sa cravate......il va demander à Baldy si Éva a passée une bonne nuit😀😀😀   on peux être cocu et être un gentleman   

• Like 1