Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva just changed the sheets. I'm always suspicious when she does this as it usually means sex with another party.... lately the third party is to please Sam. About time Eva were to have a friend over and have Sam go spend the night someplace outside the apartment. Come on Eva... think equal rights!!!! lol

I haven't had much desire watching them since the last time Sam fucked that other girl and Eva slept on the couch. It's just kinda a huge turn off seeing Sam with all these girls at this point and Eva not with any new guys for herself. I respect the boundaries of their relationship but it's still frustrating to see and rather than constantly complaining about it, I just simply tune out.

What I would love to see is them to have a huge party and a guy come and totally seduces Eva. He flirts with her all night and they sneak off to fool around somewhere in the house and maybe when everybody is sleep she sneaks off to fuck him in the middle of the night. Or even better they sneak off to fuck in the bathroom or the balcony in middle of the party. I just want to see her have fun with a guy the way Sam gets to enjoy himself with these girls.

• Like 2

adesso rivedrò con Replay bene, ma è stato Sam con il suo problemino di erezione a non riuscire ad entrare.... poi quando lei è salita sopra era troppo stanco per provarci ancora- Lui comunque stasera aveva fatto vedere ad Eva che aveva una specie di fallo cavo, rigido ( lo usava Raul e Desiree a volte ma anche Sam una sera per fare anale alla sua amica, 11 novembre...)

Eva must be out getting some loving from her BF. No way is this girl who enjoys sex and kissing with other men just enjoying Sam. She has a lover and this is one of the times she stays with him. Doesn't bring him to the apartment for some reason.

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Eva doit être en train de recevoir de l'amour de son copain. Pas question, cette fille qui aime le sexe et s'embrasser avec d'autres hommes qui aiment juste profiter de Sam. Elle a un amant et c'est l'une des fois où elle reste avec lui. Ne l'amène pas à l'appartement pour une raison quelconque.

Éva est partie en fin d ' après midi avec une valise .Sam n ' était pas là pour son départ....ce pauvre type est juste bon pour la masturbation ...j ' espère que Éva le fera cocu 

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva must be out getting some loving from her BF. No way is this girl who enjoys sex and kissing with other men just enjoying Sam. She has a lover and this is one of the times she stays with him. Doesn't bring him to the apartment for some reason.

Nothing turns Eva on more than fucking a guy other than Sam. Frankly she gets much wetter when she fucked the last guy than she does with Sam. Most of the time when she fucks Sam she needs lube.

But tonight she prepared nicely to leave the apartment to get fucked by one of her lovers. Even made sure to wear sexy panties and bra. I suspect its someone who cant get hard on camera. She will come home around 1600 all wound up and excited but Sam will be unhappy for a while and they wont fuck for a couple of days.