Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It's not that I do not think they have a good relationship. I do not see romance in this marriage. Certainly not on Sam's part. They absolutely enjoy each other's company. But they can not be explained to me, but they are both sexual, they can not go away. It's just different than what I, as an American romantic, think of marriage.

so what do you think of marriage?

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It's not that I don't think they have a good relationship (I do actually) but my idea of love has more romance in it... not just sex. I don't see romance in this marriage. Certainly not on Sam's part. They absolutely enjoy each other's company and there are many times they laugh with each other. But can you explain to me how a married couple can go days without sex even though they are both sexual, how one can be gone for days and when they return they do not show passion. It's just different than what I, as an romantic American, think of marriage.

I think they aren't American and nobody is perfect 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I think they aren't American and nobody is perfect 🙂

I know they aren't perfect and I know they aren't American. I'm not asking them to be perfect. I'm only expressing an opinion based upon my beliefs and values I've acquired over my 70 years. I have been on RLC since Nov 2013. I am fully aware of everything that goes on and have traveled the world owning property in four countries so I have a lot of exposure many don't. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva and Baldy sharing a few kisses in the bed with Sam in the bed as well. This guy is a horrible fuck. Can't last more than a couple of minutes.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Just about to say it looks like something is brewing between Eva and Baldy.

Well I will be --Baldy might just get some Eva tonight

Other couple in Front Room and Sam sleeping