Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva must be out getting some loving from her BF. No way is this girl who enjoys sex and kissing with other men just enjoying Sam. She has a lover and this is one of the times she stays with him. Doesn't bring him to the apartment for some reason.

I think she doesn't bring him to the apartment because he doesn't exist.

Eva told her English teacher that she's attending a conference and will be staying with friends.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I think she doesn't bring him to the apartment because he doesn't exist.

Eva told her English teacher that she's attending a conference and will be staying with friends.

Yes plenty of speculation and conjecture here from those with vivid imaginations, but often it's more likely to be the mundane than the profane.

• Like 1

Its whats wonderful about this site. We all are entitled to our opinions. I watch this apartment 80% of the time im on rlc. Like a couple of others I find it suspicious there are times when Eva comes home and immediately takes her clothes off by the coat rack in the hall and goes to the bathroom to wash only her pussy and asshole in the sink. Then she picks up her clothes and dresses in the bedroom.

And Sam is never home the three times ive seen her do this. Granted its been a couple months but it is a suspicious activity because Ssm comes home shortly after this.

• Like 2

Tutte le volte che Sam ha scopato extra, c'era Eva o Eva lo sapeva e usciva, Una sola volta Sam ha passato la notte coun una ragazza ma non ha combinato molto. Poi ovviamente come noi guardiamo anche Eva lo farà, credo.....( Nelly una volta guardava Sasha scopare  e lei si masturbava..)

La stessa cosa capita con Jane e Dick

I travelled a lot for my job in the 80's and 90's and when I came home my wife and I practically tore each others clothes off. Then we sat and talked and got caught up. Whenever Eva is gone and returns they hardly talk after she comes home. Yesterday, while I did not watch it all day, Eva came home, they spoke for a few minutes, Eva took a shower (not a bath), then she went to bed. Such strange behavior. I am sorry but I think she gets fucked while she is gone and Sam does not like it but he tolerates it because he does it as well. 

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

J'ai beaucoup voyagé pour mon travail dans les années 80 et 90 et quand je suis rentré à la maison, ma femme et moi-même avons pratiquement déchiré nos vêtements. Puis nous nous sommes assis et avons parlé et avons été rattrapés. Chaque fois que Eva est partie et revient, ils parlent à peine après son retour à la maison. Hier, alors que je ne regardais pas toute la journée, Eva est rentrée à la maison, ils ont parlé pendant quelques minutes, Eva a pris une douche (pas un bain), puis elle est allée se coucher. Un tel comportement étrange. Je suis désolé mais je pense qu'elle se fait baiser pendant son absence et que Sam n'aime pas ça mais il le tolère parce qu'il le fait aussi. 

ça doit être sa période ....mais entièrement d ' accord avec toi 

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I travelled a lot for my job in the 80's and 90's and when I came home my wife and I practically tore each others clothes off. Then we sat and talked and got caught up. Whenever Eva is gone and returns they hardly talk after she comes home. Yesterday, while I did not watch it all day, Eva came home, they spoke for a few minutes, Eva took a shower (not a bath), then she went to bed. Such strange behavior. I am sorry but I think she gets fucked while she is gone and Sam does not like it but he tolerates it because he does it as well. 

It's funny to have a selective memory because between the shower and the fact that Eva is alone in bed, from what I've seen, they seemed to be very close 😉

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's funny to have a selective memory because between the shower and the fact that Eva is alone in bed, from what I've seen, they seemed to be very close 😉

It's not that I don't think they have a good relationship (I do actually) but my idea of love has more romance in it... not just sex. I don't see romance in this marriage. Certainly not on Sam's part. They absolutely enjoy each other's company and there are many times they laugh with each other. But can you explain to me how a married couple can go days without sex even though they are both sexual, how one can be gone for days and when they return they do not show passion. It's just different than what I, as an romantic American, think of marriage.

• Like 1