R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

1 hour ago, Petey45 said:

As someone that has been around for a while following this apartment, it's like night and day. Watching this apartment reminds me of springtime when trees and flowers are blossoming.

Place needed an big "shake" and Altought very late rlc did what was needed,looks like an new,better house.Now rlc needs to do exactly the same thing Regard the other roommates house..that house looks great also,but the residento are as bad as this place had..with an revamp(change residents,maybe one,two new cams)we could have two good roommates houses.

• Like 1

Maracuya is really growing on me, she never really caught my attention back when she was one of "Kristy's angels", maybe because was abit skinny for being my type, but after looking more at her, she is actually very cute and sexy, and she has a personallity even more outgoing than Kristy. We've already seen more action from her alone, than Kamilla and Kaley's whole tenures combined.

This suddenly turned into THE best apartment on RLC. It is hardly recognizable! (Figuratively speaking)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maracuya is really growing on me, she never really caught my attention back when she was one of "Kristy's angels", maybe because was abit skinny for being my type, but after looking more at her, she is actually very cute and sexy, and she has a personallity even more outgoing than Kristy. We've already seen more action from her alone, than Kamilla and Kaley's whole tenures combined.

This suddenly turned into THE best apartment on RLC. It is hardly recognizable! (Figuratively speaking)

I agree...So why haven't I re-subscribed again...confused face smiley

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

i had the same opinion as you regard Mara,she usualy was more low profile,and a little to skinny for my taste,but after house reopen with her as resident she was an big nice surprise,and Think in medium,long term she could be the star of house,Kristy will always have an special place in many hearts of course,but Mara fast becoming an star,almost agree that is the best one in rlc,Personaly don't think it is because only two residents are really good,Rosa sadly is basicaly fallow same routines that this two Ks had,Alana..not sure what to expected from her.In general almost every change was an big improvement,and there is only one winner in all this..we the viewers of rlc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

i had the same opinion as you regard Mara,she usualy was more low profile,and a little to skinny for my taste,but after house reopen with her as resident she was an big nice surprise,and Think in medium,long term she could be the star of house,Kristy will always have an special place in many hearts of course,but Mara fast becoming an star,almost agree that is the best one in rlc,Personaly don't think it is because only two residents are really good,Rosa sadly is basicaly fallow same routines that this two Ks had,Alana..not sure what to expected from her.In general almost every change was an big improvement,and there is only one winner in all this..we the viewers of rlc.

My guess is, that Mara is Kristy's strongest friend. She might have played a big part in Kristy going from shy under cover sex to explicit. These girls use the word sex a lot, when they talk, and that they also do a lot.

20 minutes ago, northguy said:

My guess is, that Mara is Kristy's strongest friend. She might have played a big part in Kristy going from shy under cover sex to explicit. These girls use the word sex a lot, when they talk, and that they also do a lot.

Mara no doubts its an key player in this "new" house.Would change an couple things..change Rosa or Alana for Katyla for exemple.Kristy and Mara are going fine but an little afraid Rosa and even Alana "old style routines"will influence k&M in medium,long term.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Mara no doubts its an key player in this "new" house.Would change an couple things..change Rosa or Alana for Katyla for exemple.Kristy and Mara are going fine but an little afraid Rosa and even Alana "old style routines"will influence k&M in medium,long term.

Come on ze81, you can't have everything in life, not so easy. Lean back and enjoy. This is way over what everybody imagined.

Mara rules, Kristy follows to ?

54 minutes ago, northguy said:

Come on ze81, you can't have everything in life, not so easy. Lean back and enjoy. This is way over what everybody imagined.

Mara rules, Kristy follows to ?

"This is way over what everybody imagined",sorry it isn't entirely because in my "dream" Angel katya would be one of the new residents☺️,gona make an ticket to replace Cleaning lady or Alana for herdevil satan GIF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"This is way over what everybody imagined",sorry it isn't entirely because in my "dream" Angel katya would be one of the new residents☺️,gona make an ticket to replace Cleaning lady or Alana for herdevil satan GIF.

Warning: You are not allowed to post pictures of me. LOL

• Upvote 1