R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Rosalie is not treated like an immature girl, that you might think, she's an equal here. Kristy talks a lot about sex and boyfriends name. The other girls doesn't mind her talking of her problems. Does it help?

You understand their language?Watching This people for years and only words i know are..Da and Neit.i assume Da it's something similar to Yes because for exemple the woman's,dudes use the word a lot during sex specialy when things are going steam and fast😅,Neit seems to be No..very used word in some Barca houses and the other roommates house when someone ask about making love in house,cams..Neit,Neit.😅.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

You understand their language?Watching This people for years and only words i know are..Da and Neit.i assume Da it's something similar to Yes because for exemple the woman's,dudes use the word a lot during sex specialy when things are going steam and fast😅,Neit seems to be No..very used word in some Barca houses and the other roommates house when someone ask about making love in house,cams..Neit,Neit.😅.

No I don't. But the word "sex" is the same, and Kristy's boyfriends real name is known. Therefore it is obvious what they are talking about. But how much Kristy is lying about the real issues, I don't know. Anyway it seems they spend a lot of time on that subject, repeating "sex" like 20 times or more. Something is going on here I think, the girls helping Kristy out?

• Upvote 1

Alana ❤️ 

Bath without bubles and now naked in the living room 

I love this apartment, all girls are great and lovely even Rosalie who is a little shy, she's very cute with this shyness 😉

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ze81 said:

No is NJET in Russian.

• Upvote 1