R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

I just think she digs him and enjoy being with him.Its not all about the looks etc,he seems also older than her,maybe she feels safe with him,it's the more secure,estable boyfriend i seen Kristy having and because house changed so much we finaly can see her with  her dude in all types of daily situations plenty of days.Having watch so much crap dudes appearing in houses then hidding from cams,or taking the girls outside or covering from head to toes with blankets like little rats it's refreshing to see Kristy and boyfriend,Mara and boyfriend acting normal way,kudos for both girls and for both dudes.

Yes, she digs him, puts at LOT of energy into this relationship and I think loves the energy in the sex on a regular basis. Him being 5 years older to me seems quite normal, not a problem. He's quite different from her previous sex partners (Noldus thinks it's 13, I trust this guy), and they clearly has different views on how the sex is meant to go. It's explicit, so nobody can complain about that. 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Then you see very little or only see what you want to see. The guy owns his own business and has professed strong feelings for her multiple times.

Good information on the guy's status, thx a lot. Problem is in my mind they are not even close to be "settled" in their relationship, so we'll see how this ends.

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Yes, she digs him, puts at LOT of energy into this relationship and I think loves the energy in the sex on a regular basis. Him being 5 years older to me seems quite normal, not a problem. He's quite different from her previous sex partners (Noldus thinks it's 13, I trust this guy), and they clearly has different views on how the sex is meant to go. It's explicit, so nobody can complain about that. 

"Him being 5 years older to me seems quite normal" 😂.

• Like 1

I see that over 12.000 people followed this thread, but very few are posting, maybe like 12 persons (1 in a thousand). For me, I might be a minority i some or other aspect culturaly, but I don't mind that at all. We have different opinions on the topics here, so it should be. Just hope that there is some kind of value in the posts for all those who watch, hope you enjoy. Otherwise join in and express yourselfs. 12.000 also shows this apartment must have something interesting, even without hookers. LOL

Rosa in this weeks sinse place opened..Shower in bathtub..weekend out..sleep..shower..weekend out..sleep..shower in bathube..one blowjob all dressed up..shower in bathtub..first big failure of this apartment(in my opinion).Still have some hopes Regard Alana being more than what she showed..but Rosa..seing how she is and what Not do in house or does outside..Kinda wish was an three residents house and that livingroom could be better used by the other three residents and even guests.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rosa in this weeks sinse place opened..Shower in bathtub..weekend out..sleep..shower..weekend out..sleep..shower in bathube..one blowjob all dressed up..shower in bathtub..first big failure of this apartment(in my opinion).Still have some hopes Regard Alana being more than what she showed..but Rosa..seing how she is and what Not do in house or does outside..Kinda wish was an three residents house and that livingroom could be better used by the other three residents and even guests.

Sorry my friend, I politely disagree. I see this as kind of Kristy (the "star" of 4 years) and the nuclear sex bomb Mara delivering the sex, explicitly (they have steady BF's). Alana and Rosalie has a different function, which is the girl gang around Kristy, when there is not sex. I am quite happy with this scenario. I like the atmosphere when the tenants relaxes with each other without sex. I even think, that if theoretically Kristy had to choose between BF and her girls, BF would have the same chance as a snowball in hell.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sorry my friend, I politely disagree. I see this as kind of Kristy (the "star" of 4 years) and the nuclear sex bomb Mara delivering the sex, explicitly (they have steady BF's). Alana and Rosalie has a different function, which is the girl gang around Kristy, when there is not sex. I am quite happy with this scenario. I like the atmosphere when the tenants relaxes with each other without sex. I even think, that if theoretically Kristy had to choose between BF and her girls, BF would have the same chance as a snowball in hell.

No problem at all,we have diferent views in this regard.I was so tired of the past residents not doing their life at all in cams that my wishes for the reopening was..that residents finaly did all aspects of their life's in cams,in this regard Rosa absolutely not does most of her life in cams,so I put her in same "league" as Kami and kaley.Katyla should had been an resident,is prettier,more open mind,did more just being an guest than Rosa ever did..she would be an good true resident.Not an guest that apears to take showers,sleep then leave all weekends.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Seing Kristy full naked in kitchen it's an attempt to my heart health..she must be one of the most toned,well defined body,love her back and her legs,butt.

Kristy's body is her working tool, she's fit kind of like an elite athlete.

• Upvote 1