R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

I kinda agree that the sofa doesn't explains all,Rosa sinse house opened was maybe two,three times with boyfriend in the house,i understand the less privacy they have,but she knows what would be like when she acept the job,till she proves me wrong i see her a n just an guest that apears during week then goes out for weekends(all of them😂),but Probrbay the problem more than Rosa or coach is..the boyfriend..dude seems like to be on cams in house as much as a rat likes of cats.Feel it's an lost opurtunity to bring Angel Kayla,she is pretty,sexy and even only a guest did more than Rosa ever did.We seen to much showers and bates in showers with past ex residents..that's why Kristy and Mara are an big improvement,both to an good,acceptable degree seem to do most of aspects of life also in house.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Mara have an really beautiful face,looking at her in bed,cam17...damm!Nothing beats an natural,not retouched face,no horrible ducke lips etc were,stunning girl.

Hi ze, right you are. Kamila was more beautiful than Mara and Kristy, but these two girls has so much natural charm and charisma instead, that blows your mind. What a different apartment it is now, I love it for sure.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

RLC gave you  guys exactly what you asked for, so what are you bitching about?:sad: 

RLC fucked up in my opinion.  What they should have done was brought in girls that have never been seen before but there business strategy is to recycle the waste and that's what they do to perfection!  I would think it would have been 100 times better to bring in totally fresh faces instead of girls that have been seen for the last two years plus......but hey, that's just one opinion...

• Upvote 1

Houston we have a problem.

Marca's Boyfriend fixed the shower in Restroom Cam 11.  Now I believe the tenants will be taking showers in there and not in the open cams.  However, I am totally fine with the dudes showering off cams.

13 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Houston we have a problem.

Marca's Boyfriend fixed the shower in Restroom Cam 11.  Now I believe the tenants will be taking showers in there and not in the open cams.  However, I am totally fine with the dudes showering off cams.

We don't have a problem until the tenants in fact start taking showers in that hidden area--IMO

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

We don't have a problem until the tenants in fact start taking showers in that hidden area--IMO

Hello H1,

First off, I'm not here to start a fight or argue with you or anyone else but once a person crosses the front door of a voyeur site apartment and they are of age, there should be no hiding from them, be it a tenant or guest.  they can still turn their backs to the cameras like so many have done over the years, but there should not be a tenant holding up a towel to hide them nor should there be any covering of cameras at any time or hiding in places without cameras or opening a door just to hide.  there was at the time I was still a subscriber, way to much hiding from tenants and guests alike.  the tenants should be told from day one that this is a voyeur website and if you have guest come over and they want to take a batch or shower or have sex or pick their noses......they are not to purposely hide while in the apt's.  like i said, i'm not here for an argument or a fight or some smart ass answer, i'm just telling you how i feel about it.  have a good day!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

On second thought, it is probably best that RLC put this shower off limits just like some of the other ones in other apartments.