R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

6 hours ago, merz28 said:

Houston we have a problem.

Marca's Boyfriend fixed the shower in Restroom Cam 11.  Now I believe the tenants will be taking showers in there and not in the open cams.  However, I am totally fine with the dudes showering off cams.

I had no idea that there was a shower in that room, the room doesnt seem big enough to have both a toilet and shower back there.

Nevermind the toilet must be outside the glass doors where the shower is in.

11 hours ago, northguy said:

Hi ze, right you are. Kamila was more beautiful than Mara and Kristy, but these two girls has so much natural charm and charisma instead, that blows your mind. What a different apartment it is now, I love it for sure.

Would say both kamila and kaley were prettier(special face wise),Kristy and Mara are also pretty,Alana it's ok,Rosa no comparation.But just like you said,i feel more than being pretty what makes Kristy and Mara more interesting and apealing to fallow is how natural they are now,more genuine.Personaly don't love the house,but it's no doubt an big big improvement.

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC fucked up in my opinion.  What they should have done was brought in girls that have never been seen before but there business strategy is to recycle the waste and that's what they do to perfection!  I would think it would have been 100 times better to bring in totally fresh faces instead of girls that have been seen for the last two years plus......but hey, that's just one opinion...

But even if was new girls they could be a lottt worst then this girls that we have now a residents..best exemple..look at the other roommates "house",always going out,always "vacations",hide underblankets,using upstairs apartments..and all those "residents" were new in rlc..that it's an fucked place.This one..were residents actualy do all sort of things in cams it shows far from failure.At least they don't joke with rlc clients,viewers...

I notice the shower(that we can't see in any cam of the house)in restroom was fixed..first bad move of the place.Guests and even residents could start using it.Restroom needs another cam...

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I notice the shower(that we can't see in any cam of the house)in restroom was fixed..first bad move of the place.Guests and even residents could start using it.Restroom needs another cam...

The toilet is right next to that shower so they would never do that, all apt. have one toilet that are off cam where they can poop in private 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

The toilet is right next to that shower so they would never do that, all apt. have one toilet that are off cam where they can poop in private 😉

Maybe i seen it wrong but think Mara boyfriend took an shower in restroom,of course makes totaly sense to have the toilet not filmed(for their sake and ours hehe)but the shower not filmed reminds the one in Annabel shower in Bathroom,guests etc use it and we don't see almost nothing.But to be honest usualy people use the main shower(that is filmed)in this house,being it now or in the past.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Maybe i seen it wrong but think Mara boyfriend took an shower in restroom,of course makes totaly sense to have the toilet not filmed(for their sake and ours hehe)but the shower not filmed reminds the one in Annabel shower in Bathroom,guests etc use it and we don't see almost nothing.But to be honest usualy people use the main shower(that is filmed)in this house,being it now or in the past.

Yes so I dont think we have to worry about the girls starting to use the restroom shower. They will use the one they done so far.

• Upvote 1