R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

9 hours ago, northguy said:

For me that is the big mystery in this apartment. What has he got, that makes her go all over him. Haven't figured that out yet.

...A dick that satisfies her, maybe...??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, northguy said:

For me that is the big mystery in this apartment. What has he got, that makes her go all over him. Haven't figured that out yet.

My honest opinion,you know that old saying..woman's like mens that makes them smile,laught.Well never seen in all this years Kristy to laught so much with an dude.Gess he doesn't have the look of other dudes she was been but compensates in other ways.That or he is an bloody millionaire,girls also love that🤣.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Guys are a Dime Dozen to these Girls.  Here one day and gone the next.  Then a trip to the Sperm Shack to find another Contestant.   :biggrin:

Mr. Cold, I agree that one great option for Kristy is to kick him out as a failed project. Would she really have kids with this guy?

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

...A dick that satisfies her, maybe...??

I think that might be very close to the truth, Kristy likes the sex with a steady BF a lot. Proof (kind of): After the party where BF sat in the living room, totally wasted with rolling eyes, Kristy later in bedroom tried to initiate sex (not clever with his condition), but failed. Conclusion she likes the sex a lot.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My honest opinion,you know that old saying..woman's like mens that makes them smile,laught.Well never seen in all this years Kristy to laught so much with an dude.Gess he doesn't have the look of other dudes she was been but compensates in other ways.That or he is an bloody millionaire,girls also love that🤣.

Hi ze. I don't think he's that rich, get's up early to work, and Kristy haven't got fancy clothes from him. Kristy is not a gold digger I think. This is something else. Seems she want to control the guy, but it's not obvious  that she will win in my mind.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Hi ze. I don't think he's that rich, get's up early to work, and Kristy haven't got fancy clothes from him. Kristy is not a gold digger I think. This is something else. Seems she want to control the guy, but it's not obvious  that she will win in my mind.

I just think she digs him and enjoy being with him.Its not all about the looks etc,he seems also older than her,maybe she feels safe with him,it's the more secure,estable boyfriend i seen Kristy having and because house changed so much we finaly can see her with  her dude in all types of daily situations plenty of days.Having watch so much crap dudes appearing in houses then hidding from cams,or taking the girls outside or covering from head to toes with blankets like little rats it's refreshing to see Kristy and boyfriend,Mara and boyfriend acting normal way,kudos for both girls and for both dudes.

5 hours ago, northguy said:

Would she really have kids with this guy?

I highly doubt she would.  His Intellect is in one area and that's getting between a Girls Legs for his own pleasure.  If that's all he has got going in life he'll be pounding his pudd more than getting laid.     :biggrin:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

His Intellect is in one area and that's getting between a Girls Legs for his own pleasure.  If that's all he has got going in life he'll be pounding his pudd more than getting laid.

Jesus... you clearly have no idea what you're talking about in regards to how he is.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jesus... you clearly have no idea what you're talking about in regards to how he is.

All I see is a guy showing up to Bust-a-Nut and get a Free Meal before heading back out the door.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All I see is a guy showing up to Bust-a-Nut and get a Free Meal before heading back out the door.

Then you see very little or only see what you want to see. The guy owns his own business and has professed strong feelings for her multiple times.

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Then you see very little or only see what you want to see. The guy owns his own business and has professed strong feelings for her multiple times.

I got so much stuff on the go I don't sit in one spot and watch one person for long lengths of time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I highly doubt she would.  His Intellect is in one area and that's getting between a Girls Legs for his own pleasure.  If that's all he has got going in life he'll be pounding his pudd more than getting laid.     :biggrin:

Agree. So that's her problem.