B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

RLC should just get rid of Bea...she was a bad addition from the start...AS I SAID THEN!

I agree...and i have said it many times here....she is the worst addition to B4. she is useless and totally waste of room and space.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

RLC should have put ADELITA with MILA,  two super beautiful blondes with great tits………………………….💓

As i said RLC really fucked up B4 with their girl additions...and i mean Laura.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

RLC should have put ADELITA with MILA,  two super beautiful blondes with great tits………………………….💓

I am thinking....if RLC have put Elvira with Mila together what great shows we would have seen until now.....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I agree...and i have said it many times here....she is the worst addition to B4. she is useless and totally waste of room and space.

She often bates and have seen her in action with Mila also, wouldnt call her a waste just because some dont find her attractive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

I am thinking....if RLC have put Elvira with Mila together what great shows we would have seen until know.....

Elvira is not that hot imo. she is okay but I wont cry when she leaves 🙂

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Fagen said:

She often bates and have seen her in action with Mila also, wouldnt call her a waste just because some dont find her attractive.

You mean that day when Mila was on her period and that useless put her hands on Milas pussy which  was with blood? I almost had puke when i saw that...Bea was disgusting  when she did that..but that's Bea. 

• Like 1