B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

There are no more updates from me - for the sake of the girls.

I wrote earlier that there will be some changes this week

these girls, they should thank you, luckily there is a person like you who protects them, there are bad people around

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

There are no more updates from me - for the sake of the girls.

I wrote earlier that there will be some changes this week

I dunno what happened but thx for the info you given so far 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Seems like an eternity since Mila gave us a show ( solo or girls-girls ) ... What's happening with her ?  Is it Laura ?  Hope that before she leaves, we will be lucky to see a threesome ( Mila, Elvira and Adelita in Mila's room ... ). 

I really miss  the shows that Mila and Elvira had given us, they were awesome. RLC has fucked up B4 by putting Laura next to Mila and Adelita next to Elvira. From that day Mila and Elvira are more focus to their girlfriends.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Seems like an eternity since Mila gave us a show ( solo or girls-girls ) ... What's happening with her ?  Is it Laura ?  Hope that before she leaves, we will be lucky to see a threesome ( Mila, Elvira and Adelita in Mila's room ... ). 

25 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I really miss  the shows that Mila and Elvira had given us, they were awesome. RLC has fucked up B4 by putting Laura next to Mila and Adelita next to Elvira. From that day Mila and Elvira are more focus to their girlfriends.

Although  i think there was a breach between them earlier because another person got in between them, and Elvira started to hang out with her more often, so she moved away from Mila. It's not a coincidence  from that day Mila and Elvira never had been in bed together again.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

I wonder who is next......

Usually 90% of the time whoever is on the front of the list is usually the next to go.  There are at times a girl shows up and she's only there for a Month then it works out differently.