B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Usually 90% of the time whoever is on the front of the list is usually the next to go.  There are at times a girl shows up and she's only there for a Month then it works out differently.

So the next girl should be Mila...i think she arrived a couple  of days after laima.

Edit: I just remembered now that Elvira came before Mila so she is the one who should be next.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Do you know anything about Bea?

All I know is she came around close to end of December.  Chances are she'll likely be going soon as well within 2 or 3 weeks. Most times the longest stay is usually 3 Months. The odd one here and there stays a little longer.

Guest Peeker Seeker

It is about time they got rid of the dead weight around that place, they can that dark haired girl Laura with them.

10 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

I really miss  the shows that Mila and Elvira had given us, they were awesome. RLC has fucked up B4 by putting Laura next to Mila and Adelita next to Elvira. From that day Mila and Elvira are more focus to their girlfriends.

RLC should have put ADELITA with MILA,  two super beautiful blondes with great tits………………………….💓

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

RLC should have put ADELITA with MILA,  two super beautiful blondes with great tits………………………….💓

RLC should just get rid of Bea...she was a bad addition from the start...AS I SAID THEN!

• Like 2