B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

il y a 34 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Thanks for the concern.  I knew by early afternoon on Monday that I was really sick but I was too sick to get to a doctor.  One of my tenants is a licensed Nurse Practitioner and she stopped over on her way home Monday evening.  I have a nasty case of Bronchitis which thankfully is viral and not bacterial.  She told me to drink lots of fluids, get lots of rest.  She came back Tuesday afternoon loaded with stuff.  She brought her humidifier, cough medicine, oil of Eucalyptus and clove and 3 bottles of juice.  She is fantastic.  She stopped again yesterday evening to check my lungs and brought me homemade vegetable soup.  I'm not over this but I know I will be soon thanks to her.  It's nice to have great friends.   

Good to know you r recovering well. And It is always nice to have good neighbours or for your case tenants.

I have 2 neighbouring families who are my life-savers whenever I need them 😄

il y a 21 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Then I hope she's getting all she needs tonight so she spends her last night with the girls and makes it memorable.  I won't hold my breath though

I hope Mila isn't too disappointed with her 2nd stay here although I will say I am.

I can see she is a really nice genuine person so hopefully the future after RLC will be bright for her.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Good to know you r recovering well. And It is always nice to have good neighbours or for your case tenants.

I have 2 neighbouring families who are my life-savers whenever I need them 😄

That's terrific.  I try to be a very fair and 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That's terrific.  I try to be a very fair an

I don't know what happened to that last post.  I just started typing when your other post about Mila showed up and boom mine was gone. Anyhow it's good we both have friends we can count on.  Time for me to go back to sleep now.  Hopefully tomorrow will look a little brighter.  Night all

5 minutes ago, pajero said:

au revoir MILA que dieu te garde ,on retour chez toi .et si dieu est la haut revient nous vite parce que sans toi ce site n'a vraiment plus de vie .enorme baiser a toi

I don't think she will ever come back...that was her 2nd stay.

4 hours ago, pajero said:

.Il faut que MILA revienne le plus vite possible.la saison derniere BLAIR a quitté et est revenue 15jours apres ALORS POURQUOI PAS  MILA.esperons

Looking her how tired and bored she  was feeling last weeks i can't say that she wants to come back soon. Also her Visa expires tomorrow and it will take months to renew.