B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

37 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I woke up again half hour or so ago and I'm actually beginning to think I might live.  Checking out thumbnails on RLC I see the new girl Lorraine is over at B3 in nothing but panties getting a sexy massage from Blaire also in sexy panties but also black stockings.  Didn't Lorraine just join B4 yesterday?  I must have missed more than I thought while I've been sick.

I hope you at least get to feeling better!  Did you go to the doctor, or just said fuck it like so many men do?

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope you at least get to feeling better!  Did you go to the doctor, or just said fuck it like so many men do?

Thanks for the concern.  I knew by early afternoon on Monday that I was really sick but I was too sick to get to a doctor.  One of my tenants is a licensed Nurse Practitioner and she stopped over on her way home Monday evening.  I have a nasty case of Bronchitis which thankfully is viral and not bacterial.  She told me to drink lots of fluids, get lots of rest.  She came back Tuesday afternoon loaded with stuff.  She brought her humidifier, cough medicine, oil of Eucalyptus and clove and 3 bottles of juice.  She is fantastic.  She stopped again yesterday evening to check my lungs and brought me homemade vegetable soup.  I'm not over this but I know I will be soon thanks to her.  It's nice to have great friends.   

I'd still like to know if that was the new girl Lorraine in B3?  I think it must be because her room is empty. 

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks for the concern.  I knew by early afternoon on Monday that I was really sick but I was too sick to get to a doctor.  One of my tenants is a licensed Nurse Practitioner and she stopped over on her way home Monday evening.  I have a nasty case of Bronchitis which thankfully is viral and not bacterial.  She told me to drink lots of fluids, get lots of rest.  She came back Tuesday afternoon loaded with stuff.  She brought her humidifier, cough medicine, oil of Eucalyptus and clove and 3 bottles of juice.  She is fantastic.  She stopped again yesterday evening to check my lungs and brought me homemade vegetable soup.  I'm not over this but I know I will be soon thanks to her.  It's nice to have great friends.   

I'd still like to know if that was the new girl Lorraine in B3?  I think it must be because her room is empty. 

Yes it is--she is sleeping with Blair in her room

Just now, dontgetnone said:

That's pretty fast for only her 1st full day in Barcelona, Isn't it?  Where is Blaire's guy? 

On the living room couch-

They didn't do anything really except massage--she is still somewhat cam shy

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Bea and Laura is home, Bea just opened a bottle of champagne for them.

I see they are in Laura and Mila's room so I don't think they expect Mila to come home tonight. That's disappointing considering it's her last night in B4.  I know she doesn't seem to have any concerns about what we think of her but I would have thought she still cared for the other girls.  I hope between Lorraine and whoever replaces Mila that we get some girls worth their salt.  Beatrice next to go?  Very soon?

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I see they are in Laura and Mila's room so I don't think they expect Mila to come home tonight. That's disappointing considering it's her last night in B4.  I know she doesn't seem to have any concerns about what we think of her but I would have thought she still cared for the other girls.  I hope between Lorraine and whoever replaces Mila that we get some girls worth their salt.  Beatrice next to go?  Very soon?

I think tomorrow is her last night, leaving sunday.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think tomorrow is her last night, leaving sunday.

Then I hope she's getting all she needs tonight so she spends her last night with the girls and makes it memorable.  I won't hold my breath though