B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know if I misread or misunderstood about Mila but I thought she wasn't leaving until tomorrow.  Now I wake up to find she is already gone.  I was really hoping and expecting her to have a memorable last night with the girls of B4 but I realize that wish was for me and not for her.  I hope wherever she goes she finds joy and happiness.  Goodbye Mila

They choose to go for a night out separately instead of staying home and do a party. Maybe Mila wanted to see her boyfriend or girlfriend for a last time. 

6 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

Looking her how tired and bored she  was feeling last weeks i can't say that she wants to come back soon. Also her Visa expires tomorrow and it will take months to renew. 

this is the resume of mila for me I have never liked this girl personally, to be pretty don't do everything if you are boring to watch.

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is the resume of mila for me I have never liked this girl personally, to be pretty don't do everything if you are boring to watch.

That's why i said "Looking her how tired and bored she  was feeling last weeks"....because at her first half of her stay she enjoyed been there, she participating in a lot of parties and she had some awesome shows with Elvira. After that she change dramatically....maybe because she was hang out a lot with Sera. 

Ho god this show type twins are all over the places,wish was an goodbye partie.They aren't happy enought to screw their b2 place with their back massages and dressing like little girls  but they also screw other Barca houses with regularity(mainly k,R,B,M place).

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Before leaving Mila gave the girls a bottle , it's something they put on their lips, seem acting like Botox Adelita's lips are not so beautiful anymore.  Anyone else noticed  ??

They have had an injection in their lips

• Like 1

I see that "Legs the most Lost Ever Loraine" is as lost as ever. Some things will never change, scraping the bottom of the barrel these days RLC ? She is the sister to Sexless No Show Sera in B-1, could be twins in their actions. Now I am sure that "Vice Grip Legs Elly" will the next to show up in B-4 making it the triplets of boringness nothingness.😞