B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Kylie and Rus have no class, they should fuck in their own bed,  I wouldn't let another couple fuck in my bed when I was at home, And even more sleep in another room than my own.  Disgusting ! 👿

They are far from home so she let them sleep the night in her room, but yes maybe they could have waited to fuck till they got home.

21 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know if I misread or misunderstood about Mila but I thought she wasn't leaving until tomorrow.  Now I wake up to find she is already gone.  I was really hoping and expecting her to have a memorable last night with the girls of B4 but I realize that wish was for me and not for her.  I hope wherever she goes she finds joy and happiness.  Goodbye Mila

Not to worry...rlc always brings back the popular ones, in their old place with new girls, or in a different flat with maybe just one other person...it's just a matter of time before it happens.

14 minutes ago, Doveeye said:

Not to worry...rlc always brings back the popular ones, in their old place with new girls, or in a different flat with maybe just one other person...it's just a matter of time before it happens.

Only if that girl wants to come back. I have a feeling that Mila will not come back. She was too tired last time and with no interest. I hope I’m wrong.