B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

3 minutes ago, BigBoyVoy said:

This party very boring, only little girl in red is good to watch, the rest no good at all. I am not happy with this site. we pay and me think for what dancing ?

I'm not paying!  The party is in the living room on the free cam because they have a guy there...lucky me!

I'm awake again but probably not for very long.  I think this is the most posts I've ever seen coming from one apartment in all the time I've been a subscriber.  Reading all the different things going on is making my head swim again and that's the last thing I need so I'm just going to make a couple observations. 

I think someone needs to bust down the barricade in Laura's room.  Bea is always busting in on everyone else when  they are trying to sleep or just talk in private, it's about time she feels what it's like. 

I haven't seen them yet but I read what Adelita and Elvira did to their lips.  Two beautiful girls like that with beautiful faces and lips??  That's sacrilegious.  What were they thinking?  I really hope it hasn't done any permanent damage to them.  If it hurts a little then I say GOOD, they deserve it.  Maybe they won't be so foolish again.

Kylie and Russ at this party in my mind serve absolutely no purpose other than to ruin any chance of the girls showing you guys a good time.  I don't really care this time because I'm going to be unconscious again in a few minutes but I do care when things are ruined for any of us paying subscribers. They should go immediately.

So far all I've seen of Lorraine was her doing massages with Blaire either last night or night before.  I lose track of the days.  She's a nice looking girl with a nice body but from the posts you old geezers have made she will be another worthless addition to B4.  Not good news.  I really have my fingers crossed that they get a quality girl in to replace Mila and that Bea leaves very soon.   

That was exhausting work typing.  I didn't think I'd make it but I did so now back to bed.   Enjoy the rest of the party.  If anything important happened in any of the other apartments I'll have to catch it tomorrow.  I got nothin left tonight