Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

On 9/15/2021 at 6:39 AM, letsdothis said:

Hey Justy. This is nothing against you. I've seen a number of people say this. I'm just quoting you because your post was there. 

I've seen a lot of people answer this type of question, but no one ever gives the complete answer to it. While it's true that personal info is not allowed, that's only true for the public forum. Personal info is allowed to be transferred via PMs.

Well it's one of those things where I can only really answer to what is posted publicly and can't say what happens behind closed doors. So when I say personal information is not allowed I am of course referring to where I am now and it hopefully stops anyone displaying it openly.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well it's one of those things where I can only really answer to what is posted publicly and can't say what happens behind closed doors. So when I say personal information is not allowed I am of course referring to where I am now and it hopefully stops anyone displaying it openly.

I understand what you're saying, but there's no reason you can't elaborate and explain both, like I did.