B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #5

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Laura leave?

Sounds like she has done her work in educating the girls that RLC wanted her to educate so they could be of more value to there.......let's just say...organization!  Since that task is complete, it's time for her to go and for the next educator to show up!

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems to be. 

I wonder if RLC has woken up to realize Varvara & Fedor  have departed.     :biggrin:

you know, they were born tired in RLC, they wait to put the new names of the girls from Barcelona, so they just do a communique and work less

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

H1, I know you watch RLC a lot and I am just wondering if you could tell me when the power that everybody speaks of went out and when did it come back??  I'm just curious if it went out before Lorraine and her compadres from B3 showed up and if it came back on after the massage I read about.  I probably won't get your answer, but just in case I do.....thanks in advance!

not sure exactly, but noticed it about 19:26 Barcelona time when it was out, -massage in Lorraine's room was in between and with phone lights and NV and came back on approximately 01:20 when Lorraine and Blair and Mike were still in bed almost asleep.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Screenshot-41355d6531b149ced4.png

RLC will always have this problem as long as they keep using Java Scripts.  

I have never seen that script message here. What browser are you using? I use ublock origin adblocker might be why.