B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Fighting this pneumonia has got my sleep all messed up.  I'm awake when I should be asleep and asleep when I want to be awake so this post is very late in coming.  I had to catch what happened on replay.

I wasn't around the first time Lorraine was here so I have nothing to comment on from back then but as far as her coming a long way this time I personally think we owe a thank you to Blair in B3.  For the past several days and nights she has been getting lessons from Blair and after last night it's pretty obvious Lorraine has been paying attention in class.  Thank you Blair and a huge WELL DONE to you Lorraine.  :biggrin:

btw there is no doubt at all that that butt plug was right where it was intended to go. 

I am very sorry that you still have to fight for your health, I hope that everything will be resolved soon

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am very sorry that you still have to fight for your health, I hope that everything will be resolved soon

Thanks Sergio,  I'm working on it.  The doctor has extended my antibiotics for another week.  

I have been so out of it the last 2+ weeks that I haven't posted anything about Olya and Ariela because I've seen almost nothing of them.  I don't even know which one is which.  After watching the replay of them last night the only thing I have to say is WOW, they must be Texans.  

They may have gotten off to a slow start for whatever reason but I think they have found their pace now and I hope we see a lot more of them.  B4 is back.