B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Noe that is how you clean the tub, GOODNESS sweet joyful nectar the lies in that honey pot. 💖

I was always Angel's #1 fan lst time, but she's been pure class this time around. Even the freeloader get an eyeful of her...She's been a superb tenant ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was always Angel's #1 fan lst time, but she's been pure class this time around. Even the freeloader get an eyeful of her...She's been a superb tenant ❤️❤️❤️

One of the main reasons for me reup sub, always fun to watch dancing and just having fun

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see it Conan...I hope it was just a storm in a teacup because the dynamics in B1 are really good...

I hope so too, it was right before Kelly and Ginger left, It kinda looked as if Angelina was trying to teach Kelly something and Kelly being a typical knowitall teenager, hopefully it will blow overover

Just now, ConanSp said:

I hope so too, it was right before Kelly and Ginger left, It kinda looked as if Angelina was trying to teach Kelly something and Kelly being a typical knowitall teenager, hopefully it will blow overover

Yes, how to do the cleaning naked...😏

Kelly should look and learn because Angel is fucking great at it...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

the same thing last night, both were angry and left