B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

37 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah lays stiff as a board every night on her bed when she comes home and fake bates for a bunch of suckers that pay for something that is free on chaturbate...lol

and I can guarantee that Chaturbate has improved a lot in recent times, participants differently from RLC have understood what the public wants to see

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Kelly just read something on her phone and is now crying. ☹️

even Kelly, he also destroyed my balls, if he doesn't want to make his boyfriend angry, take his bags and go home

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Kelly just read something on her phone and is now crying. ☹️

It looks like I picked the wrong day to try going back to work.  I've been home 2 hours now and have tried to catch up on what has gone on in the GOV apartments but it looks like so much happened in all 4 of them that I can't make heads or tails of it.  What happened here?  It looks like Kelly and Ginger patched things up and were going to have some fun but Angelina wouldn't leave them alone.  Then Ginger gets dressed and leaves Kelly by herself.  What's up with that?  Then somebody posts that Kelly got a phone call and started crying.  Last thing I saw was Ginger back home and bating like crazy in bed and then passed out.  The posts don't tell me anything.  Can somebody be kind enough to fill me in on what happened today?