Iren, Beatrice (2019) Part #1

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

When i saw her.. reminds me  of Margaret, from Margaret&Tony

I couldn't feel the same level of affection between them.

Also, consider that these girls are not committed, so they will probably bring other guys for fun. 

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I couldn't feel the same level of affection between them.

Also, consider that these girls are not committed, so they will probably bring other guys for fun. 

ahah i was talking about the girl physically.. don't know if they will have to fuck all of the city or not to be online   😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

good action is taking place now, unfortunately lighting is just bad 

if it's not the bad light it's the cameras position or other things, you know there is always this kind of problem on VH it's not new they have to work on this it's important but apartment after apartment I don't see a real progress on this

21 minutes ago, firewall said:

if it's not the bad light it's the cameras position or other things, you know there is always this kind of problem on VH it's not new they have to work on this it's important but apartment after apartment I don't see a real progress on this

quality is the Achilles' heel of vhtv

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes VH is more quantity than quality this is their rules

I never complain about quantity of apartments, as the price stays the same no matter how many apartments we have got, however, cams quality as well as the illumination in some places,  indeed, it annoys me a a lot. 

• Like 1