R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

1 hour ago, HRK2016 said:

I'm just wondering, where is the improvement now Kamila and Kaley are gone ................   I thought the KaKa haters said it would be much better, well this particular page has had since only chitchat, no pics no vids, strange improvement

I'm not a Kamila hater. It's the past, but she was beautiful, worked as a model. Her low IQ got her into a lot of trouble, poor girl. The criticism was clearly no activity, which is there now. I think noone disagrees, but the previous bullying continues, as if people never are satisfied. That is not very polite or fair, though criticism in itself is quite ok. These 4 girls delivers a lot, compare other apartments.

1 hour ago, HRK2016 said:

I'm just wondering, where is the improvement now Kamila and Kaley are gone ................   I thought the KaKa haters said it would be much better, well this particular page has had since only chitchat, no pics no vids, strange improvement

What are the improvents?At least two of the residents actualy do their personal life's stuff in cams,including their actual relationship with boyfriends,no more two weeks away travels during month to be with boyfriends(like Ks did),this actual residents actualy talk frequently,Hang togheter,lot less time with house in plain dark.No videos and pics..Gess if this girls didn't do their life's in cams and just appeared to take showers and staring at mirrors singing naked then probraby they would have tons of pics and videos like others places have because sadly seems that why cc rlc works.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, northguy said:

To be honest. He's ugly, with a body as a 50 year old, and on top totally selfish. What is the reason she picked this guy, she could easily get something much, much better. This is the mystery of this place in my mind. Yeah I'm brutal, but maybe Kristy is not that strong after all.

My friend there is an old saying..love is blind.

52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friend there is an old saying..love is blind.

Kristy is in my mind not at all blind. She's done an education in kind of gymnastics, which in Russia would be kind of hard. Though she's clearly not an intellectual (at 25 watches childrens cartoon movies for relaxing), she has good success at work. What is really a mystery is that she can appear in a music video as a pretty girl (she must know her above average looks) and still pick this looser, who is the idiot at parties (socialy not working). What is she thinking about? And her previous lovers were all much better looking. I just don't get it.

1 hour ago, super134 said:

It's not hard to figure out. A man taking charge is more attractive to some women than pretty looks. Kristy wanted someone to be a little rougher with her not a shy and timid pretty boy,

Yes maybe, but Kristy seems to be a modern girl, who has very good control of her life (girlfriends, apartment, work). I think she tries to control him, using a lot of energy at that. But what's the point, he is worth very little.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy is in my mind not at all blind. She's done an education in kind of gymnastics, which in Russia would be kind of hard. Though she's clearly not an intellectual (at 25 watches childrens cartoon movies for relaxing), she has good success at work. What is really a mystery is that she can appear in a music video as a pretty girl (she must know her above average looks) and still pick this looser, who is the idiot at parties (socialy not working). What is she thinking about? And her previous lovers were all much better looking. I just don't get it.

If he can score an Girl like Kristy i would call him everything less an loser,would more likely him an lucky bastard!Stefan you are an blood lucky bastard!😆.

2 hours ago, super134 said:

It's not hard to figure out. A man taking charge is more attractive to some women than pretty looks. Kristy wanted someone to be a little rougher with her not a shy and timid pretty boy,

Woman's also love an man that makes them smile,laught.Stefan isn't the best looking dude she had but for sure it's the dude that makes her laught more.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Woman's also love an man that makes them smile,laught.Stefan isn't the best looking dude she had but for sure it's the dude that makes her laught more.

Maybe Kristy likes a steady BF a lot (I'm sure she likes the sex on a regular basis), but she might be too loyal minded.

6 hours ago, northguy said:

Perhaps $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?