R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

16 hours ago, HRK2016 said:

I'm just wondering, where is the improvement now Kamila and Kaley are gone ................   I thought the KaKa haters said it would be much better, well this particular page has had since only chitchat, no pics no vids, strange improvement

If you want to know how well the apartment is going, you'll have to check for yourself. 

1) RLC provides the video stream with an visible and an slightly hidden personalised marker, If someone is logged in. R1 and B2 just have non public cameras, so someone have to be logged to create vids or pics and risk to get banned. 

2)  The current cast of this apartment is divided in two. Mara and Kristy show strong participation and are fully involved. The other two girls are unfortunately kind of reserved with showing their sexuality.

Anyway, The current cast (all four girls) are way better than last year. The apartment is actually lived and there is a lot going on. A definite improvement and at least I really enjoy watching this apartment. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Really wish we had three active residents,when Mara and Kristy are out We don't have much to watch,of course Alana it's very present(that's in my opinion the good thing She brought)but nothing more,no friends,even less boyfriends.Then Rosa..not an Resident but an guest..she will arrive later in end of weekend..clean house..take bath..put cream in body nude in sofa..sleep..Think three active residents would put the house in another level,and that way when they are rotating in house things would always be interesting.To bad we only have one roommates place😕.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Really wish we had three active residents,when Mara and Kristy are out We don't have much to watch,of course Alana it's very present(that's in my opinion the good thing She brought)but nothing more,no friends,even less boyfriends.Then Rosa..not an Resident but an guest..she will arrive later in end of weekend..clean house..take bath..put cream in body nude in sofa..sleep..Think three active residents would put the house in another level,and that way when they are rotating in house things would always be interesting.To bad we only have one roommates place😕.

Hi ze. You are in danger (just kidding, we're nice here) of being a constant complainer, nothing is ever good enough. Relax and enjoy, this is very good though you (and I) would like things to be different. You want to get rid of Alana and Rosalie, I want to get rid of Kristy's BF. Life is difficult, but most of us are just voyeurs. We unlike Kristy's BF are not Masters of the Universe. LOL

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Hi ze. You are in danger (just kidding, we're nice here) of being a constant complainer, nothing is ever good enough. Relax and enjoy, this is very good though you (and I) would like things to be different. You want to get rid of Alana and Rosalie, I want to get rid of Kristy's BF. Life is difficult, but most of us are just voyeurs. We unlike Kristy's BF are not Masters of the Universe. LOL

That's how i am,glad we all diferent and have sometimes same opinions others opposite,Would love to have an third active girl in house,for that one of the "dead fish" ones would have to leave,in my taste first one would be by far Rose(isn't present and when it is does nothing special)then Alana,but i like she is very present,that's shows commitment.will never relax..i am an very stressful human being😂.Regard Kristy boyfriend..i absolutely ok with him,they seem happy together and contrary to their boyfriends this one actually have the decency to do things in cams.Exactly the same Regard Mara boyfriend.Its specialy evident how Stefan and Mara dude are more than ok when we see the "child" dudes Rosa and Alana bring.

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy BF is part of Kristy's life. We should be thankful that they let us have this look in there life, because this is what RLC is all about. 

I can't speak for ze81, but I think we all know that RLC has still a lot of room for improvement. One point for this is for RLC to have more residents who actually continue their lives also in front of the camera. They should keep away people just give shows (as for example so often in barcelona) or keep essential parts of there life (especially sex life) off camera, as for example Kamila did. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Kristy BF is part of Kristy's life. We should be thankful that they let us have this look in there life, because this is what RLC is all about. 

I can't speak for ze81, but I think we all know that RLC has still a lot of room for improvement. One point for this is for RLC to have more residents who actually continue their lives also in front of the camera. They should keep away people just give shows (as for example so often in barcelona) or keep essential parts of there life (especially sex life) off camera, as for example Kamila did. 

Hi Alladino. Sure Kristy with steady BF is "interesting", and of course I'm a nerd about their relationship, but Kristy's show in sex is in my mind not optimal because he's an idiot (selfish), which she should realize, and take the consequence. Her sex is too much Barcelona, and I'm sure that's not the real Kristy, or else I'm the idiot (might be). Fundamentally I think we agree sort of.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Amen.The big diference this house had was that finaly start having true residents,by that i mean..that we see them with friends,boyfriends etc,all in cams(of course talking mainly about Kristy and Mara),that's what makes the house good,we just need to look to the other roommates "house" to see t differences,in were they show they life's,in the other they do their life's outside,off cams.The problem to resolve this isn't just of rlc,even cc users got usted to "no life's in cam" routines that they always find excuses for it,even when obviously there isn't.Wish we had more houses like this one with more residents like Kristy and Mara,they don't need excuses,explanations for things,they just live most of their life's in rlc house,and we can fallow in cams(as it should be).

20 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hi Alladino. Sure Kristy with steady BF is "interesting", and of course I'm a nerd about their relationship, but Kristy's show in sex is in my mind not optimal because he's an idiot (selfish), which she should realize, and take the consequence. Her sex is too much Barcelona, and I'm sure that's not the real Kristy, or else I'm the idiot (might be). Fundamentally I think we agree sort of.

North bet you're were an big fan of Demid cave man hehe.