Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I believe nadia didn't go because Brian was more of a close friend to grant then nadia was to lisa , nadia probably got introduce to lisa&grant through brian

Yep, Brian was "the friend" in the situation.. Nadia was "the outsider". Probably the atmosphere between them wasn't good enough to risk to have both between same walls :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Funny Misty coming back to Lisa place remembering all the history they got together when they was neighbors 

Not correct. Lisa lived on floor with Chloe.

Capture_2017_06_07_18_50_38_266.png

Then Misty appeared after great start as a guest in A&A apt. 

MistyDavidAtLisaJames.JPG

And Lisa waiting for her apartment - living as guest with Misty.

10906.jpg

8.14.1.png

And then Lisa have apt several floors higher - in the same house.

• Like 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well that all depends on which Misty shows up. She's still the queen of cock so she doesn't have anything to prove in that regard. I will say this, most of the guys she found to fuck did outperform most of the guys on VHTV. 

If housewife Misty shows up with Mr.  Black in hand, I suspect long faces and a tarnished reputation. Somehow, my intuition tells me this isn't what she came back. I expect it to be epic! 

One thing I hope for. I hope that she stays the fuck away from the Melissa Sergio charade. I hope she finds her own path and her own dicks. If it turns into, I hope Andrew, Condor, Bart, whatever all those guys names are, fucks her brains out, then 🤮  boo hiss

She isn't friends with neither of those people and I hope they stay the fuck away from her because they come with baggage in that baggage is melissa &Sergio keep them the fuck away because misty can handle her own sex life

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

Not correct. Lisa lived on floor with Chloe.

Then Misty appeared after great start as a guest in A&A apt. 

And Lisa waiting for her apartment - living as guest with Misty.

And then Lisa have apt several floors higher - in the same house.

What wasn't correct in what i said??? wasn't they neighbors when they lived in the same building? 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

They are probably thinking about all the tease money they will make at their high school parties in their parents basement having Misty drapped on all the guys and girls. #suckers

Don't do it Misty. Find your own path. You don't need them. Stay away!

You know that Melissa & Sergio and Misty are totally in a different city? Otherwise pretty sure Lisa would have visited them or Anica and Joel...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You know that Melissa & Sergio and Misty are totally in a different city? Otherwise pretty sure Lisa would have visited them or Anica and Joel...

I hope it stays that way 

None of that card game shit anica&joel fucked the hell out of nadia and misty is top level they dont need no damn organize party