Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I've never wanted to dethrone her, but for her to wake up to what Paul's doing to her, that once charming sparkling personality she used to have, has been almost completely eroded along with her entertainment value by him, but her love for the man (if true) may be stronger than we think. OK it's easier for us to see as we're on the outside looking in, than for her on being on the inside looking inside.

Admittedly I don't like Paul, but that goes for any man who, when he gets frustrated and doesn't know how to handle a situation resorts to violence again a woman as a way out.

Newark52; You are correct, It has never been about trying to dethrone her, why would we want to do that? she has given us a lot of pleasure in the past...But as you mention, she has indeed lost her sparkle, and this transmits down to her followers, who have always been loyal and protective towards her....But friendship and loyalty is a TWO way street not just applicable to one person or one group of people in a relationship.

I have always said that she was a lovely natured girl with a sense of humour, but somewhere along the way her attitude has changed. She should realise that bringing things to her notice were brought about by the changing dynamics of the apartment, and her attitude toward her followers, no other reason.

On a personal note... Her thoughts or indeed anyone's thought regarding me, whether its hate, loathing or just dislike are of no consequence to me, and will not affect my life one iota....naturally I would rather be liked than loathed, but not for the price of being a hypocrite and not speaking what I think to be the truth.:biggrin:

• Like 3

well well Leora,

You never disappoint me, I look at how sexy you are when you wake up and start your day.  I especially love the way you wake up so horny sometimes that those legs move in and out constantly arousing you further.  I hope you explode because that sexy butt of yours needs some attention.

thanks for sharing I'll be watching.

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Newark52; You are correct, It has never been about trying to dethrone her, why would we want to do that? she has given us a lot of pleasure in the past...But as you mention, she has indeed lost her sparkle, and this transmits down to her followers, who have always been loyal and protective towards her....But friendship and loyalty is a TWO way street not just applicable to one person or one group of people in a relationship.

I have always said that she was a lovely natured girl with a sense of humour, but somewhere along the way her attitude has changed. She should realise that bringing things to her notice were brought about by the changing dynamics of the apartment, and her attitude toward her followers, no other reason.

On a personal note... Her thoughts or indeed anyone's thought regarding me, whether its hate, loathing or just dislike are of no consequence to me, and will not affect my life one iota....naturally I would rather be liked than loathed, but not for the price of being a hypocrite and not speaking what I think to be the truth.:biggrin:

A quick message to The Little One......You once said that you were put on this earth to cause chaos...remember? If that is the case, then pick yourself up, smile at the world, and get your body and soul back where it used to be in the days before Paul's unemployment. You didn't have to change.....Go for it girl !!😸

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

A quick message to The Little One......You once said that you were put on this earth to cause chaos...remember? If that is the case, then pick yourself up, smile at the world, and get your body and soul back where it used to be in the days before Paul's unemployment. You didn't have to change.....Go for it girl !!😸

I'll go with that there's not enough chaos within RLC, so the doors open girl so go for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

He wanted feeding that's all

Proving he's incapable of any sort of self sustainment. He expects her to do everything for him. Leach is an understatement. I wonder who changes his diaper for him? Oh that's right. He probably makes her do that too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1