Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Unfortunately you are correct but as Jimbo was stating that Leora has to start being hungry enough to fight to keep her star on top and if she does then Paul would have to understand if he wants to continue having things paid for without him actually doing anything for it then he has to step aside and allow it to happen, maybe he can take up bowling or something that will keep him away from the apartment sometimes

A smart man would realize that Leora is the one bring in the money, but Paul wicked mind just want to mess with us & make us miserable, i think he gets off on that, i can't understand how Paul can ignore Leora

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

A smart man would realize that Leora is the one bring in the money, but Paul wicked mind just want to mess with us & make us miserable, i think he gets off on that, i can't understand how Paul can ignore Leora

I used to think he just had a low libido but I think he could be struggling with his sexuality......He ignores a gorgeous creature like Leora, but finds Eva attractive..Now we have in this political correct world of ours Heterosexuals, Homosexuals,Lesbians, Transsexuals ,Pansexual, Demisexual, Bisexual, Asexual, Autosexual and in Pauls case Caninesexual....::):angel:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I used to think he just had a low libido but I think he could be struggling with his sexuality......He ignores a gorgeous creature like Leora, but finds Eva attractive..Now we have in this political correct world of ours Heterosexuals, Homosexuals,Lesbians, Transsexuals ,Pansexual, Demisexual, Bisexual, Asexual, Autosexual and in Pauls case Caninesexual....::):angel:

Paul has some issues, I'm guessing Leora feels some pity for him. But Leora must realize that she can't fix Paul's mental conditions

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I gave up trying to figure out Paul and Leora's relationship. It's a waste of time. If she wanted to leave him for another man, she could have done so long ago.

Eva and Sam are a different matter. Sam appears way too domineering. It's obvious that during that "fuck my buddy" session both Eva and the bald buddy were highly uncomfortable with the situation. At least Paul doesn't use Leora quite that way. In a way, however, all these women are pimped out in exchange for free rent and a stipend.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

The Black Cloud will never give up tormenting Leora's followers, all Paul cares about is his laptop & Eva

My Friend you forgot the two most important things in Paul's life and that's FOOD and SLEEP

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

We need Leora to give paul some sleeping pills so he can dream about Eva😮

The lazy bastard doesn't require pills to make him sleep, he manages that perfectly well, what he needs is pills to keep him asleep.👍🙀

15 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I gave up trying to figure out Paul and Leora's relationship. It's a waste of time. If she wanted to leave him for another man, she could have done so long ago.

Eva and Sam are a different matter. Sam appears way too domineering. It's obvious that during that "fuck my buddy" session both Eva and the bald buddy were highly uncomfortable with the situation. At least Paul doesn't use Leora quite that way. In a way, however, all these women are pimped out in exchange for free rent and a stipend.

I think Leora could possibly be the perfect woman. If she wanted to leave him for another man I would put in my application. I could be on a plane in a couple hours. I would give this beautiful woman the attention that she so desires and deserves.