Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really hope this fan doesn't block anything important if we're fortunate to see anything in the bedroom

Imagine the scenario....She messes with our brains for an hour, then in the bedroom the fan blocks out the potentially best view's as she has her best bate ever, then she licks her cum from her fingers afterwards......And the fucking fan blocked the lot.....😹😹😹😹

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Imagine the scenario....She messes with our brains for an hour, then in the bedroom the fan blocks out the potentially best view's as she has her best bate ever, then she licks her cum from her fingers afterwards......And the fucking fan blocked the lot.....😹😹😹😹

How many guys would stop their subscriptions if that happens? 🙀

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

To the life of me I wouldn't understand why would she intentionally do that if she actually is aware that the fan is blocking the view as she bates

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wouldn't like to guess, but I think someone may be rather upset if her performance wasn't clearly witnessed by all

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

To the life of me I wouldn't understand why would she intentionally do that if she actually is aware that the fan is blocking the view as she masturbates

I don't believe she would do it intentionally....😸

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Even for camera 10 in order for us to miss anyting she would have to go to almost at the end of the bed for us to miss anything

Which she usually does. 

• Like 1