Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Any way, I have not had a chance to ask you how your procedure went. Are you up and about yet, mate?

The surgeon advised the surgery was a success, the operation was only meant to go for 1.5 hours but went 3 hours. I didn't ask why best not to I think.

I've had some pretty dark days and nights, the pain and discomfort have been terrible. I'm living on soup three times a day and coffee/ Tea. Also, most forgot ice-cream and jelly lol

When the pain has got too much I've logged on hoping to see my Leora/ Y bate for me. Sometimes lucky sometimes not, there are some very good people here that have been looking after me. These people I know who they are and they know how grateful I am to them.

I can only dream about Leora sending me a get better message. I do long for the days past when Leora could and did contact her true fans and supporters.

Since I've been sick my 83-year-old mother has had breast cancer and my 90-year-old dad needs a heart operation and a new hip. 

Thank you for asking about my health it means the world to me.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

.😹😹😹 Just a note

" told  me once who your friends are ". She's told many of us many times who her friends are...😹😹 But she ONLY told you once?.....What a good friend you must have been..😹😹

Sorry Iwis, I should not have taken the piss out of what you posted...Couldn't resist it.....I hope this doesn't count toward my apologies credibility score.....I don't think I could live with that...😹😹😹

• Like 3

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Yes our Princess always seems to look so beautiful sleeping but at this moment can you imagine the complete sexiest that would be shown if that fan wasn't there on camera 10

The request has been made for it to be moved. But thus far it remains steadfast in direct line of view of cam 8, and 10. 

She did however, just now, changed her position to where not as much imagination is required.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I found a sure-fire way to get her to contact me... That way I can convince her to paint a portrait of that damn rodent Squirrel.

I damn near spit my drink out when I seen what you did🤣...I think everyone that comes to this forum shoud be required to do the same.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1