Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

Hello Leora

It seems that the storm (which I mentioned a few days ago) passed ... very well.

After all, you are still the GREATEST, always right, and as YOU told me once, you know well who your friends are.
Good night

Just a note:
- apologizes, no .... avoid them ....
- apologize many times, makes you lose credibility !!!!

9 hours ago, lwis said:

Hello Leora

It seems that the storm (which I mentioned a few days ago) passed ... very well.

After all, you are still the GREATEST, always right, and as YOU told me once, you know well who your friends are.
Good night

Just a note:

.😹😹😹 Just a note

" told  me once who your friends are ". She's told many of us many times who her friends are...😹😹 But she ONLY told you once?.....What a good friend you must have been..😹😹

👀

5 hours ago, lwis said:

Hello Leora

Good night

Just a note:

I've been watching and supporting Leora/Y for 5 years and she's never told me once. Sadly she has never said anything to me that I know of. Maybe one day.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

👀

I've been watching and supporting Leora/Y for 5 years and she's never told me once. Sadly she has never said anything to me that I know of. Maybe one day.

And if she does, I would hope you share it immediately!😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1