Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

Guest maitre197

Now this apt is offline due to personales reasons. I think that may be only 1 reason for them - pack their bags.

15 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Now this apt is offline due to personales reasons. I think that may be only 1 reason for them - pack their bags.

Very strange. 

Sandra and Corn were gone at the end of April/beginning of May, and there was a different couple in the apartment for about 2 weeks.  They had sex a lot and were fun to watch.  Then Sandra and Corn came back and I would see the other couple hanging around once in a while.  Sometimes the girl would come to visit by herself, without the guy.

Then a couple of days ago the guest girl is there, but she is with a different guy and they are having sex in the bedroom, and then she spends the night there by herself, sleeping in the bedroom.  Sandra and Corn don't seem to be around.  Right after that, the apartment is offline for "personal reasons".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Very strange. 

Sandra and Corn were gone at the end of April/beginning of May, and there was a different couple in the apartment for about 2 weeks.  They had sex a lot and were fun to watch.  Then Sandra and Corn came back and I would see the other couple hanging around once in a while.  Sometimes the girl would come to visit by herself, without the guy.

Then a couple of days ago the guest girl is there, but she is with a different guy and they are having sex in the bedroom, and then she spends the night there by herself, sleeping in the bedroom.  Sandra and Corn don't seem to be around.  Right after that, the apartment is offline for "personal reasons".

I won't bet on seeing Sandra & Corn back...

1 hour ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Very strange. 

The usual guy was also there.. they did a lot of visits to loggia.. and when the sex started he stay in the LR

8 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

I was thinking about the same.

The guest girl you are referring to is sweet and fucks quite softly and sensual. 

Shall we assign a name to her? How about Zoya?