Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

If you can't remember where they are, look on top of your head. 😂😂😂

Well I don't need to remember as if I didnt use them I would only see a nice blurry world and not be able to type as I would need to lick my monitor to see it.😲

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Just In said:

Well I don't need to remember as if I didnt use them I would only see a nice blurry world and not be able to type as I would need to lick my monitor to see it.😲

Imagine licking a lizard!!!! Yuk😀😀

Edited by Dave 27

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Imagine licking a lizard!!!! Yuk😀😀

I was wondering why the screen was a bit rough on the tongue.🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Dave 27 said:

It's cos you are dragon it😀😀😀Really bad I know canny help it.😑

Just dont give up yer day job.😇

• Like 1

Could be wrong but its looking as if Cornelius may have left the apartment. If that is the case it could underline the burden of keeping the show on the road (unless you are Carter and don't give a monkeys about anything).

19 minutes ago, squish said:

Could be wrong but its looking as if Cornelius may have left the apartment. If that is the case it could underline the burden of keeping the show on the road (unless you are Carter and don't give a monkeys about anything).

Jimmy Carter?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, squish said:

Hi Squish,what makes you think Cornelius has left as you usually take your stuff with you and he didn't.Have I missed something?(which wouldn't be anything new).

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Squish,what makes you think Cornelius has left as you usually take your stuff with you and he didn't.Have I missed something?(which wouldn't be anything new).

Hunch mostly plus the celebratory dance between these two when those male visitors came, probably wrong though. Not sure Cornelius had much stuff to take.

• Like 1