Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

image.thumb.png.8840f49b9db926fac64298945e86ec59.png

image.thumb.png.4dce2f15703e58786e7909bb68a2142f.png

image.thumb.png.61e8834a7331213fbc0b2b4146de81c3.png

image.thumb.png.893e350e53845fae6f71dfde4bf719e7.png

image.thumb.png.de676ca9aedcc97d1377776abc872d13.png

They found a new husband for Lovely Zoya.

Unfortunately they had to shutdown the apartment again probably due to bad behavior, so we don't get to see her first sex with this new guy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They found a new husband for Lovely Zoya.

Unfortunately they had to shutdown the apartment again probably due to bad behavior, so we don't get to see her first sex with this new guy.

It seems that they have "bad behavior" everytime that the girl have to have sex with a new guy.. it's curious

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

It seems that they have "bad behavior" everytime that the girl have to have sex with a new guy.. it's curious

Last night when Zoya was close to start fucking the guy, I knew some technical issue is about to happen. VH removed the apartment from the list, and brough back again.

Interesting you noticed the same,

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

Last night when Zoya was close to start fucking the guy, I knew some technical issue is about to happen. VH removed the apartment from the list, and brough back again.

Interesting you noticed the same,

I was also watching and then move to Melissa&Sergio and when try to come back they wasn't listed anymore.. Probably what they did the other time at loggia now they forget to hide. But she will need to do it more so, no problem

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I was also watching and then move to Melissa&Sergio and when try to come back they wasn't listed anymore.. Probably what they did the other time at loggia now they forget to hide. But she will need to do it more so, no problem

image.thumb.png.333716335e0667f5bc46f982744196eb.png

I think they are about to fuck again.

Hopefully they behave this time.

• Like 1