B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

3 minuti fa, dontgetnone ha detto:

Sono Nella vasca Insieme ora. Forse E L'inizio della Loro showtime ma ad Essere onesti DOPO Aver visto Ginger e Amalia Insieme L'Altra sera ho Pensato un niente QUESTI 2 do Sarà una delusione.

Spero che indossare high spettacolo sexy e usano la bottiglia come dildo!

a volte un giro di fisting!

ma penso che siano lesbo falsi e solo a commercial situazione!

A very late goodbye Ginger - thank you for all your shows and your attempts to see Sera and Kelly in your play.
I wish you all the best and happiness further in life

Welcome back 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Un addio Ginger molto tardi - grazie per tutti i vostri spettacoli e vostri tentativi di vedere Sera e Kelly nel vostro gioco.
Vi auguro tutto il meglio e la felicità ulteriormente nella vita

Ben tornato 

yes, she are very good like guest in rlc!

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

I don't remember the name but we had a friend of Amina's girl who loved three or four fingers in her pussy!
maybe Pam and Kelly would need her as a tutor!

I never saw Amina so I don't know what you are referring to but I don't think any tutor can do anything for Pam and Kelly.  Pam is just a fake showgirl and Kelly isn't interested in anything or anyone but her boyfriend.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I don't remember the name but we had a friend of Amina's girl who loved three or four fingers in her pussy!
maybe Pam and Kelly would need her as a tutor!

You're thinking of Nica ?

The thing I'm hoping for now is that Amalia will get tired of Pam just holding her at a distance and will get Pam to loosen up and get down to some serious pussy play and tasting.  We know Amalia loves it and if Pam wants to be a worthwhile addition to B1 she's going to have to give a little more

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I never saw Amina so I don't know what you are referring to but I don't think any tutor can do anything for Pam and Kelly.  Pam is just a fake showgirl and Kelly isn't interested in anything or anyone but her boyfriend.

Think it was Adri or Nica !!