B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

Have not been on in a few days, seems "real" life gets in the way sometimes, I have been popping in from time to time to see what's going on. I've missed a lot and have read thru the comments, glad Ginger finally scored!. My question is, do you think this has messed up the dynamic of the aprt. up? seems there has been really no long interaction between Kelly and Ginger since, that I have seen, I may be wrong. Could it be Ginger knows her time is short and has just given up on Kelly?

1 hour ago, ConanSp said:

Have not been on in a few days, seems "real" life gets in the way sometimes, I have been popping in from time to time to see what's going on. I've missed a lot and have read thru the comments, glad Ginger finally scored!. My question is, do you think this has messed up the dynamic of the aprt. up? seems there has been really no long interaction between Kelly and Ginger since, that I have seen, I may be wrong. Could it be Ginger knows her time is short and has just given up on Kelly?

Well I got my answer, seems they are getting along well, someone had made a comment about Ginger shopping and buying clothes and shoes, looks as though that is the case.

5 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Well I got my answer, seems they are getting along well, someone had made a comment about Ginger shopping and buying clothes and shoes, looks as though that is the case.

yep, the usual shopping before they are leaving..