B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Thankfully it's time for me to close up the restore and go get something to eat.  I think I'm going to take my time.

Maybe when you get back Ginger will be working off some frustration.

Hey guys...I know a lot of us are waiting with bated breath (pardon the pun) for Ginger and Kelly to get it on, but isn't this much more enjoyable than if they pretend to be lesbians, dildo each other as a show and lick each other's belly buttons!!...Give me real interaction like this any day to the shite served to us in B4 tonight...😏

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey guys...I know a lot of us are waiting with bated breath (pardon the pun) for Ginger and Kelly to get it on, but isn't this much more enjoyable than if they pretend to be lesbians, dildo each other as a show and lick each other's belly buttons!!...Give me real interaction like this any day to the shite served to us in B4 tonight...😏

Me too--but I can no longer see what is going on, but based on the comments and what I was seeing before I cancelled, I was not interested in the chatterbate like shows and the

direction that RLC is headed for the most part. Give me personal interactions, a sense of a loving relationship, or a genuine sexual encounter anytime---not a phony act. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Me too--but I can no longer see what is going on, but based on the comments and what I was seeing before I cancelled, I was not interested in the chatterbate like shows and the

direction that RLC is headed for the most part. Give me personal interactions, a sense of a loving relationship, or a genuine sexual encounter anytime---not a phony act. 

100% Happy...👍

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have to agree with you completely.  I would much rather see just 1 hour of real interaction between these girls than a month of fake shows like B4 shoveled at us last night.  Fortunately that's exactly what Kelly and Ginger gave us.  Things started out a little rocky.  Ginger really wants a relationship with Kelly but Kelly is so focused on this boyfriend of hers that she can't see the forest for the trees.  Feeling that way I don't know why she even bothers to get in bed with Ginger but she does.  Last night she really hurt Ginger's feelings and Ginger let it show.  Kelly didn't seem to take that too well and stormed downstairs, threw on some pants and a sweatshirt and out the door she went.  She had no place to go so she probably just walked around for a while thinking about what happened and I'm sure she called her boyfriend again.  Anyhow it wasn't the same Kelly that came back half an hour or so later.  She went up to her room, got naked and then back to Gingers bed.  I think she really felt bad about it and for the next 2 1/2 hours things were very different.  They cuddled, carressed, played with each others tits and just really enjoyed being with each other.  At one point Ginger spooned up against Kelly and cupped one breast in her hand and they lay like that for better than half an hour.  A little later Ginger fell asleep tight together with Gingers hand resting on Kelly's thigh.  Kelly stayed right there with her. When they finally called it a night they gave each other a nice goodnight kiss and Kelly went back to her room.  Instead of bating behind her closed door Ginger went right to sleep and she was very content.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching them last night.  There was no show.  There was nothing fake about it.  It was warm and tender interaction between them.  It was REAL LIFE.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.😀

I forgot one thing.  Earlier in the evening I posted that it was obvious that Amalia in bed with Pam in B4 definitely seems to be into girls and I and many of you were hoping that she and Ginger could strike up a relationship back in B1.  After the fake strip show she and Pam put on I don't want to see her and Ginger together at all.  She is certainly NOT what Ginger needs.  I'm not going to say anything more about the B4 activities last night.  They don't even deserve comment.  As always that's just my personal opinion. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I have to agree with you completely.  I would much rather see just 1 hour of real interaction between these girls than a month of fake shows like B4 shoveled at us last night.  Fortunately that's exactly what Kelly and Ginger gave us.  Things started out a little rocky.  Ginger really wants a relationship with Kelly but Kelly is so focused on this boyfriend of hers that she can't see the forest for the trees.  Feeling that way I don't know why she even bothers to get in bed with Ginger but she does.  Last night she really hurt Ginger's feelings and Ginger let it show.  Kelly didn't seem to take that too well and stormed downstairs, threw on some pants and a sweatshirt and out the door she went.  She had no place to go so she probably just walked around for a while thinking about what happened and I'm sure she called her boyfriend again.  Anyhow it wasn't the same Kelly that came back half an hour or so later.  She went up to her room, got naked and then back to Gingers bed.  I think she really felt bad about it and for the next 2 1/2 hours things were very different.  They cuddled, carressed, played with each others tits and just really enjoyed being with each other.  At one point Ginger spooned up against Kelly and cupped one breast in her hand and they lay like that for better than half an hour.  A little later Ginger fell asleep tight together with Gingers hand resting on Kelly's thigh.  Kelly stayed right there with her. When they finally called it a night they gave each other a nice goodnight kiss and Kelly went back to her room.  Instead of bating behind her closed door Ginger went right to sleep and she was very content.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching them last night.  There was no show.  There was nothing fake about it.  It was warm and tender interaction between them.  It was REAL LIFE.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.😀

I forgot one thing.  Earlier in the evening I posted that it was obvious that Amalia in bed with Pam in B4 definitely seems to be into girls and I and many of you were hoping that she and Ginger could strike up a relationship back in B1.  After the fake strip show she and Pam put on I don't want to see her and Ginger together at all.  She is certainly NOT what Ginger needs.  I'm not going to say anything more about the B4 activities last night.  They don't even deserve comment.  As always that's just my personal opinion. 

Missed the interaction from Kelly and Ginger from the late night, hope it keeps up, agree totally with second point!

Il y a 3 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

I am not too sure of where you seen this scene, quoted in bold, cos what I saw what that Kelly went to her room calmly to grab a sweater before walking downstairs to pick up her pants and left. Nothing of that drama you mentioned.

What I am pretty sure is that she went to the non-cam bathroom & perhaps had a little off-cam bate because she was playing with herself before Ginger came back to her room.

This girl Kelly, I am not sure whether she is following a script or she is just restricted by her boyfriend but she is definitely not doing enough.

Like I mentioned previously, other than the 2 points i brought up, how is she different from her predecessor?

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Kelly close up bating

That's something we don't see much from her.  She just left Ginger's room to come in her room and bate but Ginger seems to have disappeared.  At least I can't find her