B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

I give Amalia an E for effort tonight.  She tried hard but she was up against a brick wall.  I don't think Pam is ever going to go any farther than she did tonight no matter how much Amalia tries.  She's just going to have to find somebody else.  Hopefully one of the new girls coming to B4. 

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

They want masturbators...they have at least five of them tonight...fucking rip off

From the sounds of it, you are so right Max and it's all because of the viewer!!!  The viewer has conditioned RLC to girls that masturbate and that's all!!!!

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From the sounds of it, you are so right Max and it's all because of the viewer!!!  The viewer has conditioned RLC to girls that masturbate and that's all!!!!

Harley I don't know how you can say the viewer (meaning us) have conditioned RLC to provide girls that do nothing but masturbate and that's all.  There are very few of us that are satisfied with the constant bates and we BEG RLC to give us better.  Most of us are sick of the bates and the fake shows and crap.  This is not what voyeurs want to see day after day, night after night.  We pay for much better and we damn well deserve it.

• Upvote 2