B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

Just logging in for the first time since early last night.  Spent the night and all day today with Monica and had a fantastic time.  I came home in great spirits until I read that Ginger is leaving tomorrow and Kelly within a few days. Very disappointing news.  I really like both these girls and even though they haven't given us in the sex department they have been for the most part enjoyable to watch.  I hope both of them find what they want out of life when they leave here.  I really hope we get a couple of new girls that will turn out to be voyeur's dreams but the way things have been going in RLC I'm not counting on anything.  I hope the talk about Pam moving to B1 are not true.  The last thing we need is more of her fake shows with Amalia.

I have to say I was really hoping for another session with Ginger and Amalia but looks like that isn't going to happen.  Too bad.  I just caught up on the days posts from B4 and it looks Pam really is moving to B1.  That should make her happy but I don't know about Amalia.  Pam is all show and I think Amalia wants something a little more real.

Goodbye Ginger, I am sure most of us pervs here appreciate what you have given for the past 3 months.

Hope the future bodes well for you and may you have a safe flight home 😘

And I give you the best series of the NBA playoffs so far ended with this victorious wave goodbye ✌️

damelastnight goodbye GIF by NBC Sports Northwest

• Like 2