Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Jane is somewhere having her own fun. This dude is killing my buzz.  

Here's a theory: suppose J and D sometimes give each other "permission" for these extracurricular adventures. Maybe Jane IS somewhere else having it off with someone else, with Dick's full knowledge and permission. (my money is on a threesome with Miss V and TKII).

Just now, xenontrioxide said:

Here's a theory: suppose J and D sometimes give each other "permission" for these extracurricular adventures. Maybe Jane IS somewhere else having it off with someone else, with Dick's full knowledge and permission. (my money is on a threesome with Miss V and TKII).

You may be right, I saw her with V's hippie boyfriend alone in the bathroom this morning with a rye smile on her face, then Dick came in to take his shower V removed the bandage from his back. Later during Jane came in and half heartedly tried to give Dick a blowjob. They both got dressed and left before V and her BF. 

1 minute ago, xenontrioxide said:

If she wants him to get the hint she should go into the guest room and sit by herself until he leaves. Every word, smile and laugh just encourages him.

100% and Dick just poured him another drink.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You may be right, I saw her with V's hippie boyfriend alone in the bathroom this morning with a rye smile on her face, then Dick came in to take his shower V removed the bandage from his back. Later during Jane came in and half heartedly tried to give Dick a blowjob. They both got dressed and left before V and her BF. 

Swinger (while not prolific J and D ARE swingers) have an etiquette to keep things smooth. I think theirs in mutual permission. I think something went wrong last week. I think Dick, Jane and TKII would like a foursome with V but she keeps backing out. She blew him just to balance things.

1 minute ago, xenontrioxide said:

Swinger (while not prolific J and D ARE swingers) have an etiquette to keep things smooth. I think theirs in mutual permission. I think something went wrong last week. I think Dick, Jane and TKII would like a foursome with V but she keeps backing out. She blew him just to balance things.

I doubt it Jane and V have been friends for a long time we have seen them together but I have (me) never seen her with V's man friends.

V was supposed to be to out of it to wake up to finish what they started let alone blow when he came home. Something does not add up