Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

1 hour ago, nadiuska said:

I did not understand anything, I was Russian ... but the concept seems clear gesture .... Eva goes to bed and Jane dumb .... he knows what he fatto..Mi knows that some will go in white ..

I also don't understand what you are writing mixing Eva Jane and bla bla bla

If Jane packed, she isn't going far, they're gone but left dirty glasses out. Jane would have cleaned up, she always does.

Katia is like many women knows how to get what she wants. Maybe they are both after something they can't find with other people.

They obviously have a fun when they are playing around. Petting like 2 kids is high school. 

If they just wanted to have sex they could do that anywhere at anytime, besides work we've seen Dick leave for days at a time. But my untrained eye says they have not had sex standing up or in the half bath, a blowjob yes, sex no. The time before last they were enhancing their pleasure with something. Most likely Molly (X). That morning the last time they emerged after the all night party he showered she did not, he got dressed cleaned up the kitchen and went to work.

Then we see Katia stop by but Jane and Jewel are home, the 3 girls hang out, Jewel leaves, Dick comes home, Katia sleeps in guestroom and leaves the next day.

Their other night before they had left with the male visitor Katia had already packed some of her things in a bag. She just wanted Dick to herself (again) and was angry that they were interrupted.

To be continued.

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, charliefoxx69 a dit :

If Jane packed, she isn't going far, they're gone but left dirty glasses out. Jane would have cleaned up, she always does.

Katia is like many women knows how to get what she wants. Maybe they are both after something they can't find with other people.

They obviously have a fun when they are playing around. Petting like 2 kids is high school. 

If they just wanted to have sex they could do that anywhere at anytime, besides work we've seen Dick leave for days at a time. But my untrained eye says they have not had sex standing up or in the half bath, a blowjob yes, sex no. The time before last they were enhancing their pleasure with something. Most likely Molly (X). That morning the last time they emerged after the all night party he showered she did not, he got dressed cleaned up the kitchen and went to work.

Then we see Katia stop by but Jane and Jewel are home, the 3 girls hang out, Jewel leaves, Dick comes home, Katia sleeps in guestroom and leaves the next day.

Their other night before they had left with the male visitor Katia had already packed some of her things in a bag. She just wanted Dick to herself (again) and was angry that they were interrupted.

To be continued.

One thing is crystal clear - she is very much in control.  Whatever happens in the future between Katia and Dick will always be on her strict terms.  When she got annoyed with Dick after the unscheduled interruption, I'm pretty sure it was because her carefully laid step-by-step plans for the seduction had been blown away.  I'm also intrigued by the fact that Dick is particularly careful to ensure that any groping is always on top of Katia's clothing, and he's made no real attempt to get underneath or remove it in camera view.  Without a doubt, Katia had invited Dick to move on to the next step on Friday evening by removing her bra from under her shirt and waving it in front of him. But that's when he blew it...

Katia has almost certainly already laid the ground rules, and Dick is very aware that if he breaks them, he gets cock-blocked.  To be continued, indeed!

I wonder if a major TV network could make this into a mini-series... 

• Like 2

Comunque in casa il clima è un po teso, Dick sembra nervoso. Probabilmente per come è andata con la piccolina che finalmente era in casa sola con lui e per qualcosa che sarà accaduto tra loro lontano da casa.... Jane è anche lei un pò strana, forse aspetta che pass il momentaccio...

2 hours ago, nadiuska said:

Comunque in casa il clima è un po teso, Dick sembra nervoso. Probabilmente per come è andata con la piccolina che finalmente era in casa sola con lui e per qualcosa che sarà accaduto tra loro lontano da casa.... Jane è anche lei un pò strana, forse aspetta che pass il momentaccio...

They seem okay, she's preparing lunch. Small talk. They went shopping for clothes it's seems for him maybe? Bag next to his backpack. He's in a relaxed mode on sofa.