Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Jane è rientrata, fatto doccia e via di nuovo.La sera arriva lei e poi anche Dick...praticamente si tollerano, poi a aletto dormono. La mattina dick si alza,ignora Janw, si lava e va a lavorare.!2.06 locali Jane a letto...

58 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

Jane è rientrata, fatto doccia e via di nuovo.La sera arriva lei e poi anche Dick...praticamente si tollerano, poi a aletto dormono. La mattina dick si alza,ignora Janw, si lava e va a lavorare.!2.06 locali Jane a letto...

Yes, they both went out and had their weekend freedom now it's back to reality.

I wonder what Jane thought as she cleaned up the wine glasses from Dick's little party and saw that the bed was as they left it when they left for the weekend.

Although Dick was obviousy tired after his weekend away, the conversation he and Jane had last night seemed light-hearted - they viewed stuff on each other's phones and laughed together.  I also have a hunch that Dick didn't complete his seduction of Katia anyway, even away from apartment.  Looking over the replay, Katia had just prepped herself for stage 2 of her planned slow seduction by removing her bra in the bathroom and then coming out to wave it around in front of Dick.  He was far too busy talking on the phone to pay much attention.  Katia didn't appreciate the lack of interest.  Soon after, the mystery visitor arrived.  When he suggested that Dick and Katia go out with him, and Dick agreed, she was visibly pissed off.  She pulled Dick over so that they were partially hidden by the bathroom door, then she had a few stern words with him, which he rebuffed straight away.  She was very obviously bemused as she packed up her stuff in the guest room.  

I'm willing to bet that the "coming together" of Katia & Dick never happened during the weekend, and he went off drinking with his male friends instead.  I'm sure all will be revealed next time Katia shows up in the apartment.  If Dick plays it super cool and the teasing (and his usual attempts at groping Katia) doesn't take place, then he's had his wicked way with her already and that's the end of it.  However, if she does her usual tease and Dick responds as before, then it's likely that nothing happened between them this weekend and we can look forward to another slow dance into the bedroom, carefully choreographed by Katia, when there's more "alone time" in the future.

I still maintain that what appears to us as "teasing" is foreplay for what goes on in the un-cammed bathroom. On past occasions the same behavior took place for 10-20 minutes at a time while they also drank and Katia had a smoke. Then they would disappear into the un-cammed room for 45min - 1 hour emerging disheveled. I think it's true, they're fucking but just not on camera because Katia won't do it. Of all the guest she is the most conscious of the cameras. Sometimes avoiding them, sometimes appearing to pose for them.  Although I suspect Dick would love to get her into the bedroom I think he'd do her in the livingroom if she'd let him.

7 hours ago, franklin said:

Although Dick was obviousy tired after his weekend away, the conversation he and Jane had last night seemed light-hearted - they viewed stuff on each other's phones and laughed together.  I also have a hunch that Dick didn't complete his seduction of Katia anyway, even away from apartment.  Looking over the replay, Katia had just prepped herself for stage 2 of her planned slow seduction by removing her bra in the bathroom and then coming out to wave it around in front of Dick.  He was far too busy talking on the phone to pay much attention.  Katia didn't appreciate the lack of interest.  Soon after, the mystery visitor arrived.  When he suggested that Dick and Katia go out with him, and Dick agreed, she was visibly pissed off.  She pulled Dick over so that they were partially hidden by the bathroom door, then she had a few stern words with him, which he rebuffed straight away.  She was very obviously bemused as she packed up her stuff in the guest room.  

I'm willing to bet that the "coming together" of Katia & Dick never happened during the weekend, and he went off drinking with his male friends instead.  I'm sure all will be revealed next time Katia shows up in the apartment.  If Dick plays it super cool and the teasing (and his usual attempts at groping Katia) doesn't take place, then he's had his wicked way with her already and that's the end of it.  However, if she does her usual tease and Dick responds as before, then it's likely that nothing happened between them this weekend and we can look forward to another slow dance into the bedroom, carefully choreographed by Katia, when there's more "alone time" in the future.

They may have sex out of view of the cameras for weeks now. Maybe not, and all the things they do serve only to increase the number of spectators. There are so many possibilities that only what really happens in front of the camera can be considered certain for the viewer. 

However, I would bet they had sex that night and guess that wasn't their first sex. I can't be sure, but I think it's by far the most likely scenario. 

It's a shame, but I'll still be a fan of Jane&Dick. 😀

• Like 1

Dick e la piccola è vero che hanno passato a volte un pò di tempio nel bagno in hall, ma Jack non è mai uscito diverso dq come era entrato. Lei è molto furba ,vuole tutto, non si accontenta di una scopata e via. Al momento Jack ha solamente potuto in cam baciarla non sulla bocca, toccarla, palparla mai avvicinarsi alle parti intime... lui sta morendo dietro lei, lei sta divertendosi..