Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

To set the record straight Sasha has never fucked miss V. He has only fuck Dasda, Masha and Jane.

Jack or TK has not fuck Dasha either. He has fuck Masha many times 

That is incorrect, Sasha fucked V in his bedroom on Nov 16, 2017.  It was an awkward session, but it happened.

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Jane and Dick are gone, they left after Dick got home and got a BJ from V who they could not wake earlier while her hippie Boyfriend was fucking Jane? They left together after said oral history??

Where did Jane & V's bf fuck?  How did I miss that?

3 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

It was a threesome in the bedroom, Jane, Miss V, and TK

No, I was asking about today. The poster above said that Jane was fucking V's bf while V was sleeping.  That didn't happen (unless I somehow missed it).

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

No, I was asking about today. The poster above said that Jane was fucking V's bf while V was sleeping.  That didn't happen (unless I somehow missed it).

She wasn' t asleep while they were fucking, that happened during a 69er with TK . It was today

8 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

She wasn' t asleep while they were fucking, that happened during a 69er with TK . It was today

OK, I must be an idiot. Can someone point me to the timestamp when Jane fucked V's BF? I don't see it on replay and I didn't see it live.

11 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

OK, I must be an idiot. Can someone point me to the timestamp when Jane fucked V's BF? I don't see it on replay and I didn't see it live.

It was around midnight Moscow time. Some posted stills or vids would be nice (hint hint)